2015 4* QB Deondre Francois (FSU signee)

WarEagle84

Like I said earlier - this QB class is not one of the best. Talented guys that may produce a starter. There is just not a Jeremy Johnson, Brandon Harris, Pass, or Patterson in this group. I would still take Shaun White over any.

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a smart decision if he knew..But if it was that close, you might want to go someplace where they are not stacked at qb. .he picked where he wanted. good luck to him.

Like I said earlier - this QB class is not one of the best. Talented guys that may produce a starter. There is just not a Jeremy Johnson, Brandon Harris, Pass, or Patterson in this group. I would still take Shaun White over any.

Thanks coach. The QBs on the West Coast are all top-talent guys.

Yeeaahhh there's a good bit of talent in this class. Just not a whole lot who have AU on their radar. Sucks but such is life.

Ah, sorry - should have run my thoughts by you first. I guess I should mention QB's we actually have a shot with or actually tried recruiting. Happy to hear the west coast is doing well.

And my apologies to "Sean".

So FSU lands both Kai and Dre??? Interesting......

I'm not worried about our QB situation. We are loaded at the position, so it was never a given either of these two guys would come in and play anytime soon. You never know, if Free Seafood University doesn't keep Winston in check, these guys might be playing sooner rather than later.

Give me Tyler Queen and Sean White anyday, because they WANT to be at Auburn!!!!

WDE!!!

Ah, sorry - should have run my thoughts by you first. I guess I should mention QB's we actually have a shot with or actually tried recruiting. Happy to hear the west coast is doing well.

Then dont say "this QB class is not that good". That implies the ENTIRE class; not just the freaking kids that we are recruiting.

I love Jeremy so just stating facts here. As things stand now Dre is rated higher right now than JJ coming out of HS FWIW. And no I would not trade JJ.

Then dont say "this QB class is not that good". That implies the ENTIRE class; not just the freaking kids that we are recruiting.

Settle down buddy.

Be interesting to see how this plays out, but I agree they don't take all 3. Either DA is the odd man out, or there was some miscommunication between FSU and Kai/DF

Wanted Francois, but we are stacked at QB for the next few years.

JJ will take over in 2015, 2016. Look for Sean White to be the backup. Tyler Queen could be next in line.

Figured one of the reason Francois committed was he knew that JJ was going to be starting once Marshall left.

Coaches don't make statements like, "Jeremy Johnson is a NFL type back", and recruits think that they will come in and take over.

Going to be an interesting race between Locksley, Francois, and Johnson at Fla. State. Someone will be making a position change or riding the bench.

JJ will take over in 2015, 2016. Look for Sean White to be the backup. Tyler Queen could be next in line.

Figured one of the reason Francois committed was he knew that JJ was going to be starting once Marshall left.

Coaches don't make statements like, "Jeremy Johnson is a NFL type back", and recruits think that they will come in and take over.

Going to be an interesting race between Locksley, Francois, and Johnson at Fla. State. Someone will be making a position change or riding the bench.

I would put my money on Johnson for the moment. Should've kept his mouth closed.

One will transfer to bammer and he heralded as, "their best talent in years", by Jimbo.

It is more likely that one of them will transfer out after 1 year and will be looking at AU heavily then. :dunno:

Liikely will not be takes at that point.

I don't blame tigerbrotha for the boom for he seen it on twitter. However the folks prematurely celebrating on public mediums need to stop. How hard is it to wait until the decision?

It is more likely that one of them will transfer out after 1 year and will be looking at AU heavily then. :dunno:

Liikely will not be takes at that point.

Agreed.. Would be hard for them to change commitment to AU before Feb. signing day, I would suspect.

Just need to take two top prospects next year.

Archived