2015 4* QB Deondre Francois (FSU signee)

WarEagle84

The head cases are all choosing FSU. Seriously, is this Francois kid's commitment that big a deal? Meh.

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can somebody give me Cliffs on this sitch so I don't have to read 60 pages?

To make a long story very short. DeAndre Francois committed to FSU and Kai Locksley committed to FSU as well. They now have 3 DT QB's committed to them.

Well. I see that F$U got commitments from Deondre and Kai. I can't wait to see Fisher play both in every game. He only played Winston all of last year.

Well. I see that F$U got commitments from Deondre and Kai. I can't wait to see Fisher play both in every game He only Winston all of last year.

Each one thinks he will be #1....typical of kids that age. Look how many we have lined up and likely some will not see the field for more than wrap-up.

I wouldn't be surprised if the original FSU QB commit flipped or decommitted soon.

Why isn't this on the rivals page yet? If he committed and didn't commit to us, don't care. One of them (Kai or Dre) will end up back with us. In the meantime ship em where they belong!

Why isn't this on the rivals page yet? If he committed and didn't commit to us, don't care. One of them (Kai or Dre) will end up back with us. In the meantime ship em where they belong!

You are assuming that they would now be a take for us. Not sure about that.

Johnson probably would be if he decided to flip.

On his Snapchat story he said he was mad Kai committed and how the other Qb commit trash talked him but yet he goes to FSU.smh

How on earth did you see his snapchat?

On his Snapchat story he said he was mad Kai committed and how the other Qb commit trash talked him but yet he goes to FSU.smh

How on earth did you see his snapchat?

He added me

You are assuming that they would now be a take for us. Not sure about that.

Johnson probably would be if he decided to flip.

I second this.

Hate that we missed on Dre-loved his film first time I saw it, re: mechanics, velocity, poise. He will be a good one I think. That being said.....with NM, JJ, SW,& TQ I think we are ok at Aqaba until the next recruiting "cycle"

It worries me that we'll only have 3 QB's on scholarship for 2015. (Jr) Jeremy Johnson, (So) Sean White and (TFr) Tyler Queen.

Hate that we missed on Dre-loved his film first time I saw it, re: mechanics, velocity, poise. He will be a good one I think. That being said.....with NM, JJ, SW,& TQ I think we are ok at Aqaba until the next recruiting "cycle"

Uh.....ok at "QB". Darn auto-correct.......

If you think he is doing this to mess with us, then we are really slanted and brainwashed by the recruiting process, notoriously by crimson necks and their jaberwalkie minions. I will say that three that will not be named have really scammed the fans but Alot of this has to do with time but Its pretty clear what is happening here. We'll see what happens but we are in good shape this year in recruiting. This seems like an outstanding young man and he is above the drama. His words....

WDE.

^^^^^^

This

i have not read beyond these 2 posts.

I opened this thread today and these were the first 2 posts after the last time I opened this thread.

It appears that young DF may have in fact been trolling the AU fan base with his postings the previous few days.

I enjoy knowing that auburn is recruiting high caliber athletes nowadays, but when the recruit turns into the "recruiting game" then it stops being interesting and I think it becomes ... Well I will just leave it as "less interesting" to me. I know there are differing opinions on it.

What I don't get is how over the last few years, as some recruits have ratcheted up the drama (which DF appeared not to do until the last few days) how the fan base doesn't see these same ole things.

Kid is 50/50 with 2 schools. Kid has big announcement and it's all hush hush till public announcement. Kid has a few days of drama and social media posts pushing one school right before the "big" announcement. Kid publically picks the other school.

Well I guess it's what happens when children get the limelight. But I'm surprised by the people who thought the pro auburn posts were good for auburn? Kid tipping his hand for the "underdog" before the "big" announcement?

Anywho ... By the time I read through this thereafter I may edit this post because of my ignorance and/or curmudgeon-ness.

This guy has the physical talent to help us and I was hoping he'd choose AU. That being said, he turned out to be another game player and I'm always relieved when one of these game players chooses somewhere else.

That's a doggone shame! don't mind him going elsewhere but he toyed with auburn fans and other auburn commits on twitter retweeting auburn stuff and so on...smh whatever Sean White FTW!

Thankfully we are in a position that allows us the luxury of telling this young man, " don't let the door hit you". Would have been nice but he ain't worth the drama.

This guy has the physical talent to help us and I was hoping he'd choose AU. That being said, he turned out to be another game player and I'm always relieved when one of these game players chooses somewhere else.

But if he was a game player and came to Auburn it would be okay, right? :D

Yep. Pretty much. Not a big disappointment b/c it all seemed like a setup toward the end. It was just surprising to see him play games after having a good/classy recruitment throughout the process. I think that's what made many buy into him coming to Auburn but no biggie on to the next. I just hope we can fill the remaining spots with DL recruits. That should start with JJ.

Dre@Deondre_3 · 6h

#tbt Always been a Nole! In the cut freshman year. bigtime_koos http://instagram.com/p/rIX5HbB2O7/

Retweeted by Dre

Koos (+)energy@bigtime_koos · 6h

Little do y'all know... @Deondre_3 had his mind made up since freshman year lol

If you think he is doing this to mess with us, then we are really slanted and brainwashed by the recruiting process, notoriously by crimson necks and their jaberwalkie minions. I will say that three that will not be named have really scammed the fans but Alot of this has to do with time but Its pretty clear what is happening here. We'll see what happens but we are in good shape this year in recruiting. This seems like an outstanding young man and he is above the drama. His words....

WDE.

^^^^^^

This

i have not read beyond these 2 posts.

I opened this thread today and these were the first 2 posts after the last time I opened this thread.

It appears that young DF may have in fact been trolling the AU fan base with his postings the previous few days.

I enjoy knowing that auburn is recruiting high caliber athletes nowadays, but when the recruit turns into the "recruiting game" then it stops being interesting and I think it becomes ... Well I will just leave it as "less interesting" to me. I know there are differing opinions on it.

What I don't get is how over the last few years, as some recruits have ratcheted up the drama (which DF appeared not to do until the last few days) how the fan base doesn't see these same ole things.

Kid is 50/50 with 2 schools. Kid has big announcement and it's all hush hush till public announcement. Kid has a few days of drama and social media posts pushing one school right before the "big" announcement. Kid publically picks the other school.

Well I guess it's what happens when children get the limelight. But I'm surprised by the people who thought the pro auburn posts were good for auburn? Kid tipping his hand for the "underdog" before the "big" announcement?

Anywho ... By the time I read through this thereafter I may edit this post because of my ignorance and/or curmudgeon-ness.

You know mustache, I agree with most of what you posted and it's okay to be the curmudgeon every once in a while. I quoted his words...because he seemed like an outstanding young man and took to Twitter to avoid starting something but you know I think you're right. I hoped people would give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he switched last minute to go with his heart..who knows. It was not a smart move if he really analyzed it but this was not that drama filled recruitment compared to a few others.

I'm.glad to get this out of the way now rather than in the tense weeks of final recruiting. Good luck competing against other top qbs there in Tallahassee.

Is it football season yet?

Archived