Newspaper apologizes for Obama endorsement

TheBlueVue

The Billings Gazette apologized on Friday for its 2008 endorsement of Barack Obama for president in an editorial titled “Gazette opinion: Obama earned the low ratings.”

http://freebeacon.com/politics/newspaper-apologizes-for-2008-obama-endorsement/

The ranks of the cheerleaders seem to be shrinking with alarming regularity.

I bet he dont get relected.

He probably would in the absence of term limitations. However, on 2nd thought, this guy has more aggressively overstepped the law than any other president in history, other than maybe FDR, so, who knows , he may be obliged to take another run at it with his pen and his phone. :dunno: There's an awful lot of folks just like you who vote fer him.

He probably would in the absence of term limitations. However, on 2nd thought, this guy has more aggressively overstepped the law than any other president in history, other than maybe FDR, so, who knows , he may be obliged to take another run at it with his pen and his phone. :dunno: There's an awful lot of folks just like you who vote fer him.

I voted for Ron Paul. Twice. Why would you think that I voted for Obama?

:dunno: LOL

Dang it! 1 out of 3.

Dang it! 1 out of 3.

Damnit! You can't keep score!

Okay, you can keep score but, we have to start over. You forgot to say, GO.

Refreshing that some recognize their mistake and are willing to admit it.

Can you finally admit Bush was a mistake?

I'll admit Cheney was a mistake.

You're one of, if not, his biggest apologist in this forum. You simply refuse to stand for ANY criticism of a guy you claim you never voted for. A'ight den. if anyone does criticize the guy you get off into a sarcastic rant about "stupid libtards" a term I have never seen ANYONE use but you. Evidently you've decided its your job to police this forum and make sure all his critics get the same idiotic responses. Good stuff :-\

He probably would in the absence of term limitations. However, on 2nd thought, this guy has more aggressively overstepped the law than any other president in history, other than maybe FDR, so, who knows , he may be obliged to take another run at it with his pen and his phone. :dunno:/> There's an awful lot of folks just like you who vote fer him.

You're one of, if not, his biggest apologist in this forum. You simply refuse to stand for ANY criticism of a guy you claim you never voted for. A'ight den. if anyone does criticize the guy you get off into a sarcastic rant about "stupid libtards" a term I have never seen ANYONE use but you. Evidently you've decided its your job to police this forum and make sure all his critics get the same idiotic responses. Good stuff :-\/>

Pointing out how ridiculous you are isn't being an apologist for anyone. With rational people I engage with valid critiques of this administration. You folks like you behave like a caricature.

Dang it! 1 out of 3.

Go!

He probably would in the absence of term limitations. However, on 2nd thought, this guy has more aggressively overstepped the law than any other president in history, other than maybe FDR, so, who knows , he may be obliged to take another run at it with his pen and his phone. :dunno:/> There's an awful lot of folks just like you who vote fer him.

You're one of, if not, his biggest apologist in this forum. You simply refuse to stand for ANY criticism of a guy you claim you never voted for. A'ight den. if anyone does criticize the guy you get off into a sarcastic rant about "stupid libtards" a term I have never seen ANYONE use but you. Evidently you've decided its your job to police this forum and make sure all his critics get the same idiotic responses. Good stuff :-\/>

Pointing out how ridiculous you are isn't being an apologist for anyone. With rational people I engage with valid critiques of this administration. You folks like you behave like a caricature.

Uh, Oh..the tag team padna has just jumped the ropes into the middle of the ring. I tell ya what Texas. Why dont you tell me a couple things the president has done that are worthy of feeling good about?. I would love to feel good about something he has done...anything but I cant think of even one thing. Help a brotha out, would ya?

A bit harsh I think. He was a good man. He did make a mistake or two......or three......hell, who doesn't?

Oh the irony....... :big:

Uh, Oh..the tag team padna has just jumped the ropes into the middle of the ring. I tell ya what Texas. Why dont you tell me a couple things the president has done that are worthy of feeling good about?. I would love to feel good about something he has done...anything but I cant think of even one thing. Help a brotha out, would ya?

Don't waste my time casting pearls before...

You're one of, if not, his biggest apologist in this forum. You simply refuse to stand for ANY criticism of a guy you claim you never voted for. A'ight den. if anyone does criticize the guy you get off into a sarcastic rant about "stupid libtards" a term I have never seen ANYONE use but you. Evidently you've decided its your job to police this forum and make sure all his critics get the same idiotic responses. Good stuff :-\

I am sorry you do not like me. Strike that. I'm not sorry. I am honored considering the fact that you are a liar.

Dang it! 1 out of 3.

Go!

Wait, I wasn't ready.

A bit harsh I think. He was a good man. He did make a mistake or two......or three......hell, who doesn't?

None of them want to be asked if Bill Clinton or Hillary were a mistake. Most of the left hates Bush and qualifies him as a failure because of the Iraq War but none of them are willing to acknowledge that Bill and Hillary and John Kerry and Diane Feinstein and Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid ALL spoke passionately about favoring that war...they ALL voted FOR it but then came out later in true left wing political style and said, "they were against it before they were for it" :-\

So, using the same criteria that most use to conclude that Bush was such a mistake is never equally applied to all these other clowns who were just as big a mistake.

I disagree. He lied to the world. He lied to Bush. He is not a good man. He is far from good.

Uh oh Tex going biblical on my azz..... :Sing: Whats next? BTW, I'll take your unwillingness to answer the challenge as an admission on your part there's precious damn little to feel good about what this president has done.

I disagree. He lied to the world. He lied to Bush. He is not a good man. He is far from good.

LOL

Archived