With liberals pining for a Clinton challenger, ambitious Democrats get in position

Tigermike

No one ever said a damn thing about hating her Tex. But since the dems are so upset over a football team called the Washington Redskins it's only fair to point out the lies of one of the dems rising stars.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one ever said a damn thing about hating her Tex. But since the dems are so upset over a football team called the Washington Redskins it's only fair to point out the lies of one of the dems rising stars.

There you go again. :-\

I'm not a Democrat but I usually vote that way. I could care less about the Redskins nickname. Guess I couldn't join the party even if I wanted to.

And what makes you so sure she's lying?

There you go again. :-\/>

I'm not a Democrat but I usually vote that way. I could care less about the Redskins nickname. Guess I couldn't join the party even if I wanted to.

What makes you so sure she's telling the truth? In spite of what her family members say.

There you go again. :-\

So you believe she's a Cherokee Indian? :Sing:

What makes you so sure she's telling the truth? In spite of what her family members say.

TM and his trademark selective fact gathering,

Selective you say? Its been written and NOT by TM that one of the man reasons she will NOT run for Pres is because of the "Indian issue" and the real problems questions about it would create for her. You do not earn the sobriquet.. Senator Faux Squaw for no reason.

I'm predicting Elizabeth Warren to be the VP candidate. I'm thinking Hillary + Warren is a real possibility and it would fit in well with the dems constant "Republican War on Women!" talking point/slogan.

Just think about it, Warren and Jindal could debate who is the real Indian. ;)

I'm not. But it doesn't really matter if that is what she believed.

My great-grandmother on my father's side was rumored to be American Indian. The family didn't much want to talk about it, as they were not exactly "high class". it was considered not all much different than marrying a black. The actual history was suppressed, presumably, due to shame. I know nothing about my great-grandmother.

And Warren is from Oklahoma, not Alabama.

I might have done the same thing EW did on a whim or trying to make a statement in support of Native Americans.

"I might have done the same thing EW did on a whim or trying to make a statement in support of Native Americans."

EW didn't claim she was an Indian in a show of her support of native Americans. She did it to give her an advantage, as a minority, in a prospective career opportunity. I would imagine even the most dyed in the wool obtuse defenders of all things liberal and progressive, such as yourself, could distinguish the dramatic difference therein but, then again, maybe not.

Selective you say? Its been written and NOT by TM that one of the man reasons she will NOT run for Pres is because of the "Indian issue" and the real problems questions about it would create for her. You do not earn the sobriquet.. Senator Faux Squaw for no reason.

:bs:

Still going overboard with the mental gymnastics.

At least I have a "gym" to work with. <_<

Yeah you are a legend in your own mind.

Native-American-Elizabeth-Warren3.jpg

Senator Faux Squaw or Fauxcahontas or whatever... Sometimes it is just time to do the adult thing and just admit you had a really bad idea once and move the hell on.

But you cant get that from the immature Elitists in DC. A simple, 5 minute mea culpa and ALL OF THIS GOES AWAY. Do it on a Friday before a Monday Holiday and no one would even remember it by Tuesday.

I like her ideas Tex, I like her ideas homer. ;) i like her ideas Channonc.

It is just this ridiculous fib she wont own up to.

And it is just like Al Sharpton. He (and She) could do so much more good by just doing the right thing and own up to the truth.

More people would listen to them both. They could get their message across better and all they would have to do is to just admit they are human and screwed up.

"I might have done the same thing EW did on a whim or trying to make a statement in support of Native Americans."

EW didn't claim she was an Indian in a show of her support of native Americans. She did it to give her an advantage, as a minority, in a prospective career opportunity. I would imagine even the most dyed in the wool obtuse defenders of all things liberal and progressive, such as yourself, could distinguish the dramatic difference therein but, then again, maybe not.

Your supposition does not necessarily represent the truth.

Do you think everything she accomplished resulted from this? What a whiner you are. You'll stand up for people with enormous wealth and influence and then crash on Warren for something like this? :dunno: Your priorities are totally F***'ed.

Still going overboard with the mental gymnastics.

At least I have a "gym" to work with. <_<

Yeah you are a legend in your own mind.

Well, at least I don''t post witless drivel. ;D

Native-American-Elizabeth-Warren3.jpg

Senator Faux Squaw or Fauxcahontas or whatever... Sometimes it is just time to do the adult thing and justn admit you had a really bad idea once and move the hell on.

But you cant get that from the immature in DC. A simple, 5 minute mea culpa and ALL OF THIS GOES AWAY.

I like her ideas Tex, I like her ideas homer. ;)/>

It is just this ridiculous fib she wont own upto.

And it is just like Al Sharpton. He (and She) could do so much more good by just doing the right thing and own up to truth.

More people would listen to them both. They could get their message across better and all they would have to do is to just admit they are human and screwed up.

Your problem is that you have reflexively regurgitated the right wing critiques for so long you can't help yourself even when you agree with a Dem. ;)

Senator Faux Squaw or Fauxcahontas or whatever... Sometimes it is just time to do the adult thing and justn admit you had a really bad idea once and move the hell on.

But you cant get that from the immature in DC. A simple, 5 minute mea culpa and ALL OF THIS GOES AWAY.

And it is just like Al Sharpton. He (and She) could do so much more good by just doing the right thing and own up to truth.

Your problem is that you have reflexively regurgitated the right wing critiques for so long you can't help yourself even when you agree with a Dem. ;)

No i am saying very plainly that when we screw up as adults, and WE ALL DO it is almost always the best thing to to just admit it and move on.

I like her ideas Tex, I like her ideas homer. ;) i like her ideas Channonc.

It is just this ridiculous fib she wont own up to.

And it is just like Al Sharpton. He (and She) could do so much more good by just doing the right thing and own up to the truth.

That sounds fair, but do we really need to establish a precedent for addressing things done in your youth. (Just imagine what the future holds with today's social media. :o )

Did Bush ever call a press conference and address his cocaine arrest? How about getting to the first of the line for the National Guard? Now there's a clear case of benefit!

But frankly, That was too far in the past to be critical. People mature.

If Warren gets quizzed about it - and presumably she will - let's see how she responds.

Your problem is that you have reflexively regurgitated the right wing critiques for so long you can't help yourself even when you agree with a Dem. ;)/>

No i am saying very plainly that when we screw up as adults, and WE ALL DO it is almost always the best thing to to just admit it and move on.

Then please do so .

Your supposition does not necessarily represent the truth.

Do you think everything she accomplished resulted from this? What a whiner you are. You'll stand up for people with enormous wealth and influence and then crash on Warren for something like this? :dunno: Your priorities are totally F***'ed.

're right for some odd reason I tend to hold elected officials to at least a modicum of honesty about themselves. I know, I know, you progressives believe lying is just fine and anyone who points it out is just a F****ed up loser. Got it. :-\

Your problem is that you have reflexively regurgitated the right wing critiques for so long you can't help yourself even when you agree with a Dem. ;)/>

Then please do so .

I won't! My family heritage took it hard as anyone for being native. I decided to never allow myself to be in a position to gain from their heartache and destitute by accepting a "provision" by the US government that I did not earn. She should do the same by accepting responsibility for her actions by gaming the system to get to where she is today. If you don't like it....tough.

Then please do so .

I won't! My family heritage took it hard as anyone for being native. I decided to never allow myself to be in a position to gain from their heartache and destitute by accepting a "provision" by the US government that I did not earn. She should do the same by accepting responsibility for her actions by gaming the system to get to where she is today. If you don't like it....tough.

There is zero evidence she gamed the system .

Then please do so .

What benefits were gained from her "gaming" the system?

Archived