English Premier League fans?

InfernoOrangeSS

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, man. They're handling it about as well as can be expected for their first actual pet death. Except the 10 year old, who won't say a word.

E1D62535-BAC0-4B8C-BDC7-016ED3B5458E_zpsbiu5us9b.jpg

I told them I would make him a proper gravestone this weekend with some concrete and my Dremel. Hope it cheers them up.

Last one I don't want to high jack thread when my sister was 8 years old, I was 23, the neighbors dog died. So I was the grave digger. Well after I cover the little thing up I'm standing there with my hat off waiting for one of them to say a doggie prayer and the next I know the 3 little girls start singing Delta Dawn. Damn brought a tear or two to my eyes.

Newcastle drew at Villa Park (OOPS!) and are back in the relegation zone.

Sunderland clawed their way back from 1-0 and 2-1 deficits to beat Chelsea 3-2 in Stamford Bridge and are a point clear of relegation.

Norwich could not get it done against Man U and remain second bottom.

Leicester playing Everton in their first game as champions. Vardy gets the party started with a 5th minute goal off of a cross from Mahrez.

Andy King puts Leicester up 2-0 in the 32nd after a beautiful move into the box by Mahrez.

Leicester are a fun team to watch. Those guys work hard

It's fun to watch, but this is different seeing them dominate this handily in the opponent's half. I love watching Vardy score on those blazing fast counter attacks.

Fun fact: Leicester paid 400,000 for Riyad Mahrez. He's worth 50 times that amount now. They paid 1 million for Vardy. He's worth 20 times that now. :laugh:

And Kasper Schmeichel's contribution can not be understated. Man, that save with the head just now. I tended goal back in my playing days. No way I could have kept my hands down on that. :laugh:

Vardy wins a penalty and then converts in the 65th minute.

Vardy just misses a hat trick. He's so quick it's unfair.

Leicester wins another penalty. Vardy gets a crack at the hat trick...

Mirallas pulls one back. 3-1.

Saints shock Tottenham at White Hart Lane. Spurs dominated the ball and looked like they were cruising after an early Son goal, but Southampton pulled one back soon after and took the lead permanently in the 72nd minute. Second place looks to be in jeopardy for Spurs, but Arsenal just surrendered an 8th minute goal to Aguero at Etihad, followed by an Arsenal equalizer. Love these late season battles for table position.

2-2 at Etihad in the 75th. Liverpool 1-0 over Watford at Anfield also 75th.

Mid week updates!

West Ham won against Man U in a thriller at the Boleyn Ground Tuesday. Manchester United must win against Bournemouth this weekend and hope Manchester City loses to Swansea in order to qualify for the Champions League. They possibly miss Europe entirely if they lose, the Saints win at Crystal Palace and West Ham wins at Stoke. Doubtful, but stranger things have happened. Luckily, they have a very winnable FA Cup final on the 21st against Crystal Palace and should secure a Europa League spot one way or the other.

Sunderland beat the crap out of Everton. This officially ends the relegation race. Newcastle, Norwich (in spite of their win 3-2 over Watford yesterday) and Aston Villa are going to the Championship next year.

Liverpool drew 1-1 against Chelsea at Anfield. Not technically eliminated from a Europa League spot, but need a lot to happen in front of them. A Europa League final win over Sevilla would send them to the Champions League next season, though.

So we're a half hour from the Championship Sunday fixtures. Despite the fact that the champion is crowned and relegation places are settled, there are still a lot of questions to be answered. Should be a fun day.

Game at Old Trafford delayed 45 minutes due to a suspicious package found in the stadium. Everyone else is underway.

Kalechi puts City up 1-0 in the 5th minute.

Game at Old Trafford delayed 45 minutes due to a suspicious package found in the stadium. Everyone else is underway.

United's game has been ABANDONED. Dang.

Key games.Swansea-Man City 1-1 at half. Arsenal 1-0 over Villa. Liverpool and West Brom 1-1. Tottenham down 2-0 to Newcastle!

As it stands, Arsenal would finish second. Tottenham fans will never live this down. Man City would qualify for the Champions League.

Tottenham getting absolutely smashed by Newcastle 5-1, Arsenal smashing Villa. Talk about the wheels coming off.

City draws with the swans and will play in the Champions League.

Archived