WEN Family

AUesquire

I know this is sort of football related because I'm referring to my trip to Atlanta this weekend. My better half, Mrs. Esquire and I made the trip to Atlanta this weekend and had a great time. On the way up, I started talking about this board and some of the characters on it. Mrs. E laughed and said, "You act like you know these people and you've never met them." Funny thing, I feel like I do sometimes.

Last week, there were some who posted about meeting but everyone was scattered in different directions. I had the unique "privilege" of meeting WarTim at fan fare along with his wife. We had a good long talk and as I told him, he ain't what I expected. :D Dang, he's a regular guy. (I fully expected a 6' 280 lb. Skoal dippin', redneck hollerin' Waaaaaar Eagle every 5 minutes) No offense Tim. :lol::lol:

Unfortunately, or fortunately, I'm addicted to this board but it's cool because I've always known Auburn people are a family away from your own. I appreciate the effort from Tim to meet and I urge more of it when WEN folks are going to be in the same area. Sure does blow some preconceived notions out of the water. :P

War Damn Eagle and Smoke the Hokies. :au::au::au:

I fully expected a 6' 280 lb. Skoal dippin', redneck hollerin' Waaaaaar Eagle every 5 minutes.

129704[/snapback]

WHAT!?? You mean he's not? Wow! :D

I got to watch the UT game with David (site owner) and that was cool. (No comment on what you THOUGHT I might look like David! :) ) It's good to have this place to come a talk about stuff with other AU grads and fans. Thanks David!

I think BamaGrad is really Gene Stallings in diguise. Actually he's talked about dating Ms. Alabama, Ms. World, Universe or something like that. So, he's probably the good lookin', frat boy type, that I hate. :D

JK BG.

I've met David and Kim (DKW and wannabe) but I am not sure I want to meet anyone else in person - I have my own visuals about how everyone looks and I don't want that spoiled for me!

I talk about everyone on here to my corndog too, and he just shakes his head. Too bad for him - I consider you guys family, just like good Auburn people everywhere do!!!

Personally, I don't care what Esquire says - to me, WarTim will always be like Larry the Cable Guy - a 6' 280 lb. Skoal dippin', redneck hollerin' Waaaaaar Eagle every 5 minutes - I had that same visual, except he is wearing a ripped, sweat stained t-shirt that says "Death to All That Is Crimson". :roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Personally, I don't care what Esquire says - to me, WarTim will always be like Larry the Cable Guy - a 6' 280 lb. Skoal dippin', redneck hollerin' Waaaaaar Eagle every 5 minutes - I had that same visual, except he is wearing a ripped, sweat stained t-shirt that says "Death to All That Is Crimson".  :roflol:   :roflol:   :roflol:   :roflol:

129733[/snapback]

Not even close

That's his wife :P

It's just a piece of the fabric that is the Auburn Family...(sigh).

:au:

Esquire, It was a priveledge to meet you and your lovelly bride as well. (Great guy and blessed, as am I, with a wife that is FAR too pretty and sweet for him ! ! ) :D

I would urge everyone to take the opportunity, if it presents itself, to try and meet as many folks from this board as possible. Maybe some day we can get together and have a Board Expo ! ! ! :blink:

Anyway.....Jaydubb, I have forwarded this post to My LOVELLY BRIDE and she will take it up with you this evening as we are discussing Sugar Bowl reservations! ! !

:lol::lol:B)

p.s.s. Jenny, I look more like Jeff Foxworthy than Larry TCG ! ! ! :big:

It is a great bunch of AU fans that post here. With the diversity of opinions, it's kinda like the dysfunctional family I love and am used to! *grin* We could use a few more lawyer supporters. *wink*

LE

I think BamaGrad is really Gene Stallings in diguise.  Actually he's talked about dating Ms. Alabama, Ms. World, Universe or something like that.  So, he's probably the good lookin', frat boy type, that I hate.  :D

JK BG.

129732[/snapback]

Ugh...no on the "frat boy" look. Most of those guys need haircuts. Do I sense a WEN "post your picture" thread on the horizon? ;)

Personally, I don't care what Esquire says - to me, WarTim will always be like Larry the Cable Guy - a 6' 280 lb. Skoal dippin', redneck hollerin' Waaaaaar Eagle every 5 minutes - I had that same visual, except he is wearing a ripped, sweat stained t-shirt that says "Death to All That Is Crimson".   :roflol:   :roflol:   :roflol:   :roflol:

129733[/snapback]

Not even close

That's his wife :P

129736[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

That is SO damn funny, I almost puked.

By the way, Jaydubb, I have the feeling that you will be home watching the Sugar Bowl on TV while the rest of us are down in New Orleans, and that's only if you're lucky.

Good luck, buddy. I think you're in big trouble.

Jaydubb...Answer your phone. SOMEBODY wants to have a FEW "words" with you!

:DB)

Jaydubb...Answer your phone. SOMEBODY wants to have a FEW "words" with you!

:D  B)

129911[/snapback]

You know I couldn't resist getting a shot in WT.

I'm just glad AUEsquire put an end to the whole "War Tim is 14 years old thing"

Archived