Auburn vs Arky Score Prediction

augolf1716

The guys at WhatIfSports have predicted Arky to win 47-27 based on thousands of models. I am curious as to what exactly those models were.

Those "thousands of models" are actually thousands of model trains Bert has been constructing over the years in his basement. He gave the guys at WhatIfSports a tour of this magical model train kingdom, complete with Gus Junction, Hurry-Up Pass, and Marshall Station. WhatIfSports correlated Bert's obsession/delusion into what they deemed football competence to come up with that score.

AU 51

Arky 24

War Eagle!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I skimmed through and I noticed a lot of you are feeling the same way as I do 42-17 good guys.

I think we use the 'secret' swinging gate play to go for two on our 6th TD, making our score 43 in honor of Lutz.

No score prediction. I'm just hoping for a big win and no injuries for either side.

War Eagle!!

No score prediction. I'm just hoping for a big win and no injuries for either side.

War Eagle!!

Sorry, not allowed in the score prediction thread. Penalty, 5 yards for Delay of Game.

35-13

Each minute that goes by i get worried about that three headed monster they have at rb,wasn't worried much before

Archived