Iowa State vs. Kansas State

GTNupe11

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah. KState has seem to have lost all momentum that they had.

Probably pointing for AU and forgot about this game.

Wow! Iowa State is making KSU look really bad in every phase of the game - offense, defense and special teams. Snyder is a good coach. Maybe KSU will make some adjustments at halftime. I'd prefer to play a KSU team that is still in the top 20, as it will increase Auburn's cred nationally to have at least one decent OOC game.

Must be SEC officials calling that game....that pass to set up the TD just before the half was absolutely out of bounds....officials blew that call badly. No way they could not have reviewed a play that important. Iowa State got shafted.

KSU got a huge break on a catch at the goal line that should have been reviewed but wasn't. I don't know if it would have been overturned but it should have been looked at.

28-20 just before half. They should have reviewed that catch that put the ball at the 1.

Blatant hold on 2 point attempt, they kick 30 yard PAT instead. I would be in favor of changing the rules so an offensive penalty on a PAT try would mean the try falls.

The results of this game are not terribly shocking. I recall reading a summer Bleacher Report article regarding KSU's seasonal outlook, and the supposedly they lost a few key defenders due to attrition. It's been evident here. Even though the opponent is ISU, it's still a conference road game.

All of a sudden the so called experts and pawl will make excuses, as of before they really didn't see us winning this game before the season started, lol

And all y'all's preseason blustering about #toughestscheduleinhistory is falling a little flat. WVU will beat KState.

All of a sudden the so called experts and pawl will make excuses, as of before they really didn't see us winning this game before the season started, lol

And all y'all's preseason blustering about #toughestscheduleinhistory is falling a little flat. WVU will beat KState.

yep - every road game besides Georgia appears easier - ever since the season began

BG you have zero room to even mention scheduling

As long as we're basing scheduling on last year's results, you're right.

I got killed in the other thread for suggesting that we wait until a few weeks play out before we go anointing anyone's schedule great or crappy.

But as it turns out, UF will likely be better than SC and WVU looks better than KSU. Will that be how it plays out? Who knows. I sure don't. But this is why you don't make year end proclamations in August.

BG you have zero room to even mention scheduling

As long as we're basing scheduling on last year's results, you're right.

I got killed in the other thread for suggesting that we wait until a few weeks play out before we go anointing anyone's schedule great or crappy.

But as it turns out, UF will likely be better than SC and WVU looks better than KSU. Will that be how it plays out? Who knows. I sure don't. But this is why you don't make year end proclamations in August.

I have to agree with bg...it annoys me to no end that we have the SOS arguement 1-2 weeks in (or even preseason). We have absolutely no clue how good or bad any team is yet.

3rd and 1 to secure a win and ISU had to go shotgun...

That's the bad side of the Big 12 type spread/hunh vs the SEC one. In the SEC, and Auburn can line up and get that yard. ISU feels the need to go shotgun and run an obvious draw, because they don't go under center ever.

Is there a bigger choke team than ISU?

Could not believe it when they had 3rd and 1 with 3 minutes to go....they should have looked at it like a 2 down situation....instead ran wide, lost yards and gave the ball back....at that point, I figured the game was basically over.

Archived