10 Reasons LSU Will Defeat Auburn

CajunLSUBayou

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess the 10 reasons just went down the toilet. LSU is in for a rough rest of the season.

Can we start a thread titled 10 reasons why this guy should never be allowed to have an opinion...like ever?

We don't need to start a new thread. This jacktard did it for us.

So.. About the cbs shutting down our WR's. Or Corey Grant being a one trick pony. Or Nick marshall only being slightly better than Harris... So on and so on

Can we start a thread titled 10 reasons why this guy should never be allowed to have an opinion...like ever?

I'm just proud to see an LSU fan that can count to ten!

I am sure he had to take off his shoes to do it. I am just glad he didn't have to count to 11.

The ONLY reason LSU could beat Auburn is if the o-line continues to suck. If that's fixed, you're in for a long game, along with your grass chewing coach (whom I readily admit is a funny guy).

Yep. O line showed up, among other things.

Don’t give the guy too much credit. The standard QWERTY keyboard has 1-9 sequentially. He only had to guess at the number 10. Now, if he had to do it from memory, I would say I was impressed, but he essentially had a cheat sheet right in front of him. LOL

I hope this guy comes back. I want to hear him talk about the 10 reasons LSU is so great.

I find it mildly amusing that the LSU poster went 0-10 in his assessment of both teams. 0%

That would be the same percentage LSU was on third down conversions.

I find it mildly amusing that the LSU poster went 0-10 in his assessment of both teams. 0%

This!

This topic is exactly why i never try and predict the future. I literally laughed out loud at his very first point about B. Harris having IT factor.

One of the main headlines this morning has Harris quoting that he wanted his teammates to wake him up from that terrible nightmare.

Too funny. Not this year, corndogs. That game was EXTREMELY fun to watch.

This!

LSU did punt way more than we did so maybe there was something to #10 on his list :)

I feel partially bad for the guy because I did the same thing to a group of FSU fans + a lot of his points were better before this game than during and after

I feel zero sympathy for someone who joins a rival's web forum and baits people into squabbles. Now, when we were heading to Glendale, we had a couple of Oregon fans join here and had some quality conversation and speculation in the month leading up to the game (i.e. DixieDuck). I don't mind that a bit but to come on with your chest all puffed out and fists clenched means to me you get what's coming.

There's my next ex-wife.

Went to Walmart this morning to confirm that in fact all Katy Perry albums have been removed from the shelves. Additionally, there was a large, raging dumpster fire behind the building and the two aisles where all the pagan crimson crap is stocked were empty. Coincidence? I think not.

Props to Cajun for at least stepping up before the game and putting it out there.

Turns out, what he showed wasn't too pretty though. Funny, actually.

Archived