10 Reasons LSU Will Defeat Auburn

CajunLSUBayou

Nah. Both of them had a near zero chance of working. But yeah, choosing one statistically insignificant option over the other = faulty math. It's to be expected from a corndog.

But seriously, please come back after the game.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lockett got shutdown hence why he has got less stats. K State spreads the ball. You go to Dural cuz the next leading recis 9 or 10 reception,then not much after that. I will take Lockett he is a senior and prob will be 2nd taken reciever in draft after Amari

Yeah Lockett lit up Stephen F Austin for 1 reception for 9 yards.

Dupre didn't play against Wisconsin and didn't really play against Sam Houston St and ULM because he was hurt. He is healthy now and has 7 catches for 174 yards and 3 td's in the last 2 games.

Congratulations CLB, you have the acting and sounding like a dbag bammer down pat, but not surprising as you guys are normally both found wallering at the bottom of the barrel. I especially find your #9 reason funny. Athletic DE's don't necessarily help at all on the zone read. It can work against them just as well as for them. You think the AU zone read has never lit up teams with athletic DEs? The fact that you don't realize that tells me how low your football IQ is. I also like how you ignored the problems you have at DT. LSU is worse there than they have been in several years - and you will find out how much worse come Saturday. Congratulations on affirming the opinion that LSU fans are smelly corndogs. I realize you couldnt help yourself, but I hope this post was in jest and that you arent really that delusional.

I never said they automatically shut down a zone read, but if you had your choice between speedy defensive ends and slow ones versus a zone read scheme, I think you would go with athletic fast ones.

DT is a weak spot. That is why I didn't list it. Frank Herron is returning from injury though.

Not sure how my comments on here confirm that LSU fans are a retread joke that Auburn fans stole which is really about Nebraska. Especially when you can't smell through a computer.

I give you kudos for piling up junk yardage and losing to MSU. Congrats.

We had a hail mary pass at the end of the game that went into the endzone and if caught would have won it for us. That's not junk yardage. That is a comeback with a chance at victory.

Dude, glad you're having a good time trolling the message boards this week. You'll probably be too drunk to stumble onto your dilapidated house boat to watch the "Tigahs" get what you deserve this Saturday, but maybe you'll catch the highlights because apparently that's all you've seen of your team this season.

I have been to every LSU game this season and haven't left early once. House boat huh? I live in Baton Rouge, not near a swamp or body of water which contains house boats.

You do you trust more Brandon Harris vs Cassanova McKinzy or Nick Marshall vs DJ Welter. The offensive playcaller vs the defensive playcaller.Hasnt Welter been really bad.If Melvin Gordon didnt get hurt,LSU would of lost. We know thats all the Badgers have.

Melvin Gordon played and ran the ball after he supposedly got hurt.

Beckwith will play for LSU more than Welter.

Marshall doesn't really call plays. Auburn runs a check with me system and your offensive coaches call the plays from the sideline.

do you even watch your team play?

If you're going to use history as a predictor, CajunLSUBayou, then do note that in every year when the home team in this series has finished with a winning record (thus excluding '98, '99, '08 and '12), that team has won. A true freshman QB getting his first start on the road (no, Wisky in Houston doesn't count, sorry) does not bode well for you guys.

You might win, yes, but I wouldn't be talking lots of smack if I was an LSU fan this weekend.

Nah. Both of them had a near zero chance of working. But yeah, choosing one statistically insignificant option over the other = faulty math. It's to be expected from a corndog.

So by your logic:

Having to score from the 2, get an onside, then score again to tie is = a pass from the 46 yard line. Ridiculous

Then again you guys had 2 of the luckiest/flukiest wins I have ever seen last season, so your logic would be faulty.

thats a murders row of games that you just listed,im sure ,ost that kids stats from nm state..lockett prob didnt play but 1st qtr vs stephen f austin,it was stephen f austin.

Wrong. Most of his stats were against Miss St. 120 yards receiving and 2 td's

I thought only bammers could be bammers but I guess lsu fans can be bammers too.

Everyone has their stupid fans, but for lsu and bammer it's the norm not the exception as with most fanbases. I actually think this is a 14 year old who should be listening to his 2nd grade teacher instead of playing on his phone in class, but hey to each his own.

I thought only bammers could be bammers but I guess lsu fans can be bammers too.

Everyone has their stupid fans, but for lsu and bammer it's the norm not the exception as with most fanbases. I actually think this is a 14 year old who should be listening to his 2nd grade teacher instead of playing on his phone in class, but hey to each his own.

Yes all Auburn fans are rational football fans who know a ton about the game. I guess the bunches of them that call into Finebaum just don't count.

Yes all Auburn fans are rational football fans who know a ton about the game. I guess the bunches of them that call into Finebaum just don't count.

IBTZ

I dont begrudge the guy thinking his team is gonna win, I mean all fans should think their team is gonna win the game. Why he feels the need to go to a rival's site and post 10 reasons why his team will win I don't know but its ok I guess. Im sure some Auburn fan has been over to an LSU site and done something similar. I wouldnt do it but Im sure someone has. It should be a good game Saturday and my belief is that if Auburn plays up to their potential and LSU plays up to their potential then Auburn wins a close one.

So by your logic:

Having to score from the 2, get an onside, then score again to tie is = a pass from the 46 yard line. Ridiculous

Then again you guys had 2 of the luckiest/flukiest wins I have ever seen last season, so your logic would be faulty.

An LSU fan talking about luck?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived