10 Reasons LSU Will Defeat Auburn

CajunLSUBayou

Lol I like where this is going. I have to get ready for work I'll be right back though..... your post at the beginning of this thread and the progression to you now....hilarious!

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol I like where this is going. I have to get ready for work I'll be right back though..... your post at the beginning of this thread and the progression to you now....hilarious!

Night shift?

I'm typing from a phone Swype doesn't work well but you still haven't mentioned anything about being maybe the most inept football fan on earth. Could you do a ten reason we lose every week please?

I don't really think you can call my fandom, "inept." "Fandom" is really about supporting your team, knowing the roster, attending games, being emotionally involved, etc...Predicting a win or loss or reasons why isn't really related to "fandom."

You could call my prognosticating ability inept though. I did a pretty poor job at that.

True dat, "Who dat!" :jossun:

:wareagle:

I'm typing from a phone Swype doesn't work well but you still haven't mentioned anything about being maybe the most inept football fan on earth. Could you do a ten reason we lose every week please?

I don't really think you can call my fandom, "inept." "Fandom" is really about supporting your team, knowing the roster, attending games, being emotionally involved, etc...Predicting a win or loss or reasons why isn't really related to "fandom."

You could call my prognosticating ability inept though. I did a pretty poor job at that.

I wonder if there are any gator boards you could visit this week?

ACkdp.gif

This thread is for a team we have already beaten time to move on to MSU. Best of luck to LSU in there future games. As for lsu fan time to go to a Gator site and post your 10 reasons you beat the Gators.

Archived