10 Reasons LSU Will Defeat Auburn

CajunLSUBayou

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel partially bad for the guy because I did the same thing to a group of FSU fans + a lot of his points were better before this game than during and after

I feel zero sympathy for someone who joins a rival's web forum and baits people into squabbles. Now, when we were heading to Glendale, we had a couple of Oregon fans join here and had some quality conversation and speculation in the month leading up to the game (i.e. DixieDuck). I don't mind that a bit but to come on with your chest all puffed out and fists clenched means to me you get what's coming.

I never feel sympathy for any team we play. I have to remind my wife of this when she starts feeling sorry we we crush other teams.

There's been alot of classic Auburn-LSU games that have special names,and even though last night wasn't one of those classic close matchups its still got a name with me, PAYBACK. LSU has had AU number for so long besides Cams year,they where overdue a butt whooping from the navy blue and burnt orange version of the tigers.

Has the ban been lifted on this corndog? Will he return?

Titan put him in a 24 hour timeout Friday. He could come back but I doubt we ever see him again.

I didn't see what he did to get put in the corner on Friday.

I tried to be gracious to him but he blew that by insulting Mrs. Malzahn. So good riddance.

Has the ban been lifted on this corndog? Will he return?

Titan put him in a 24 hour timeout Friday. He could come back but I doubt we ever see him again.

I didn't see what he did to get put in the corner on Friday.

I tried to be gracious to him but he blew that by insulting Mrs. Malzahn. So good riddance.

I think a mod sent him a warning about the Kristi Malzahn comment. Then he said something about Cam thus leading to his temporary ban.

I cannot resist. I will try and update answers for Cajun since he is not back yet!

1. Brandon Harris - Harris just has the it factor. It was evident when he played in the 4th quarter against Mississippi St, and it was evident when he led the team to 7 touchdowns in 7 drives against New Mexico St. He has a great arm and great speed/agility.

Shut up! He only let AU beat him out of respect for all his trips to AU last year. Wait till next year!

2. Chavis versus Malzahn - Chavis has held Malzahn offenses in check. While Gus was either the head coach or offensive coordinator at Auburn, Auburn has scored 10, 24, 10, and 21 against LSU. That is an average of 16.25 which is obviously much less than Malzahn's average points a Auburn.

Chavis did beat Malzahn last night, did you not see all the stops we made on the runs up the middle? If you add the 41 points you scored last night our point given up is still not too bad. Wait till next year!

3. Les Miles against Auburn - Miles is 7-2 against Auburn and seems to always have something special in the gameplan against you guys like the Keiland Williams td pass a few years ago.

Les was just about to go to his special game plan against you guys but the clock ran out. wait till next year!

4. Kwon Alexander - Kwon will be playing in his home state. He has been the brightest spot on the defense this year and will be all over the field on Saturday.

I think Kwon had a dentist appointment during the game and could not make it. Wait till next year!

5. Cornerback on Receiver Matchups - Auburn has 2 very good wide receivers, but LSU has 2 shutdown corners in Robinson and White. All 4 of these players will be in the NFL one day. LSU is one of the only teams that can negate these 2 guys.

A bunch of lucky catches by your receivers. We are better, wait till next year!

6. LSU's RB Quartet - Fournette gets all the hype, but Hillaird, Magee and Williams are no slouches. Williams has been a pleasant surprise as a freshman. Hillaird and Magee are vets that can hurt you in a variety of ways.

Fournette was great best back in America, no doubt. Wait till next year!

7. Auburn's route tree - I watched Auburn's entire game against Kansas St. It seems the only routes in the playbook are fly, hitch and button hook. LSU will be prepared based on the film and will get a couple interceptions.

It was not fair that your receivers jumped for balls and made lucky catches. wait till next year!

8. LSU's young wide receivers - You may not be too familiar with the names unless you follow recruiting. Dural is a major deep threat with top end speed. Diarse is a monster after the catch. Quinn is a precise route runner in the slot. Dupree is an all around receiver with great leaping ability.

I don't think Quinn was able to make the game yesterday, something about taking his HS girlfriend to her homecoming dance. Just wait till next year!

9. LSU's athletic defense ends - Teams that struggle with the zone read have unathletic defensive ends. Rasco and Hunter have elite speed at that position and will give Marshall trouble when trying to get the edge.

I heard that our Dends got sick eating some tainted corndogs that AU had given them as a gift before the game. Wait till next year!

10. Special Teams - Fournette has come very close a few times to breaking a kickoff return. Jamie Keehn is a great punter. Delahousaye is automatic on field goals. Cameron Gamble can boot it out the endzone everytime on kickoffs.

We won this. We had way more kickoff return chances than you guys did last night. Ha....Wait till next year!

Props to Cajun for at least stepping up before the game and putting it out there.

Turns out, what he showed wasn't too pretty though. Funny, actually.

So we give props to someone for being completely wrong and making a @$$ of themselves? ok...

What do you feel like as far as talking football goes? I've never seen anybody make a top ten list and nothing is right.

A 4 year old child could guess things randomly and get some things right. You literally made a list provided commentary on each statement and was wrong about everything

No trying to redirect will not work at all. Are you typing a ten reason list of what went wrong for you

No trying to redirect will not work at all. Are you typing a ten reason list of what went wrong for you

Your first sentence doesn't really make any sense, so that tells me you are just terrible at English. That makes more sense. You answered my question. Thanks

I'm typing from a phone Swype doesn't work well but you still haven't mentioned anything about being maybe the most inept football fan on earth. Could you do a ten reason we lose every week please?

I'm typing from a phone Swype doesn't work well but you still haven't mentioned anything about being maybe the most inept football fan on earth. Could you do a ten reason we lose every week please?

I don't really think you can call my fandom, "inept." "Fandom" is really about supporting your team, knowing the roster, attending games, being emotionally involved, etc...Predicting a win or loss or reasons why isn't really related to "fandom."

You could call my prognosticating ability inept though. I did a pretty poor job at that.

Archived