ESPN Gameday to be in Starkville Sat.

WarTiger

Good for MSU. It's about time and they've certainly earned it this year.

I am nervous because MSU is legit this year. I think far more legit than Ole Miss who will likely get beat a few times this year. I think MSU could win out this year if we don't stop them. They are a solid team. They just have to learn how to win and keep winning. Something MSU hasn't done really in a very long time.

I am nervous because MSU is legit this year. I think far more legit than Ole Miss who will likely get beat a few times this year. I think MSU could win out this year if we don't stop them. They are a solid team. They just have to learn how to win and keep winning. Something MSU hasn't done really in a very long time.

Couldn't imagine them not being there.Winner of this one should be the #1 team in the country imho

Yeah, I think us being used to the big game and this being new to them could be the difference next week. Also we already beat a top 20 team in a similiar road environment. That helps too. If we win, we will be number one. If they win, they will be two or three, but should probably be number one.

Yeah, I think us being used to the big game and this being new to them could be the difference next week. Also we already beat a top 20 team in a similiar road environment. That helps too. If we win, we will be number one. If they win, they will be two or three, but should probably be number one.

I think you can change your signature now. That's one reason we'll be well-equipped going into this game. LSU and A&M didn't show M$U a defense, but them pups gonna learn this week! :muscles:

We got em. State will read all week about how special they are. Based on very little. Both LSU and A&M are flawed. State is good but not Auburn beating good.

Mississippi State can beat the Auburn team that played Kansas State and La Tech, but I don't think they can beat the Auburn team that drilled LSU last night.

Mississippi State can beat the Auburn team that played Kansas State and La Tech, but I don't think they can beat the Auburn team that drilled LSU last night.

This - it will be the team of least mistakes (turnovers/penaltys) and who executes the gameplan. I have confidence that Gus and CJ will have the play calls, we just need to execute.

This - it will be the team of least mistakes (turnovers/penaltys) and who executes the gameplan. I have confidence that Gus and CJ will have the play calls, we just need to execute.

^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^

Good for both Miss teams. I'm glad they're getting some attention and enjoying it. Frankly I think Game Day is downright silly, but that may be just because it's no longer a novelty for us.

Archived