***Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why did we try a play like that.

I want the ball in Nick's hands this close to the end zone run a pass play and if there's nothing let nick take off

What if we moved paybe to fullback and started roc. Both options are there when we need them. Roc gets a lot of carries as the more explosive guy. CAP goes between the tackles in short yardage

trying to be too cute in the shadow of the goalpost again. Should have let Roc pound it for three plays from the 5

Hindsight, 20/20. But yes.

trying to be too cute in the shadow of the goalpost again. Should have let Roc pound it for three plays from the 5

They couldn't have stopped that 3 times. Too bad we have to get cute.

I lean more on the sunshine pumper side but I think if the Negative Nancy's want to come out and play this is as good a time as any. Better than pre-game or post-game and more understandable. I don't think it'll make the game go worse.

Wow, all you people who want to be so negative....SHUT UP! If you don't think we can come back or you have no faith then go watch another game and get the crap out. Let the real fans cheer our team on!

Make me.

Seriously, it's a f**** message board. If you can't handle different points of view, perhaps it's YOU who should find some other place to sing kumbaya. People show frustration in many different ways, and you've got absolutely no standing to tell others what they should and shouldn't do. The fact that they are sick to their stomachs over this game going the way it is shows they're just as much a fan as you are...they're just not quite so irritating.

Bite me. Its not different points of view. Its people whining. If you are a fan then cheer for the team. Don't be such an A##. I am not singing Kumbaya. I am behind my team. So shut up and get over yourself.

Wow, all you people who want to be so negative....SHUT UP! If you don't think we can come back or you have no faith then go watch another game and get the crap out. Let the real fans cheer our team on!

Make me.

Seriously, it's a f**** message board. If you can't handle different points of view, perhaps it's YOU who should find some other place to sing kumbaya. People show frustration in many different ways, and you've got absolutely no standing to tell others what they should and shouldn't do. The fact that they are sick to their stomachs over this game going the way it is shows they're just as much a fan as you are...they're just not quite so irritating.

congratulations on making an @$$ of yourself. Mission accomplished.

We just need points period. I don't care if its a td or a fg. Get on the board and settle the guys down.

If we only get a field goal we still need 3 scores to not be losing.

Oh good grief, this cute stuff is not going to work if you can't block them. Put our backup QB in and pass on these jokers. Marshall can't win this game with his arm and we can't win 3 yards at a time. They have a terrible secondary. The gameplan was blown on the first 2 plays.

Make me.

Seriously, it's a message board. If you can't handle different points of view, perhaps it's YOU who should find some other place to sing kumbaya. People show frustration in many different ways, and you've got absolutely no standing to tell others what they should and shouldn't do. The fact that they are sick to their stomachs over this game going the way it is shows they're just as much a fan as you are...they're just not quite so irritating.

frustration is one thing. Knee jerk over the top reactions like "game over" is a totally different thing. many here need to dial it back a notch or three.

So Roc is averaging 12 ypc and CAP is averaging less than 2? Someone please tell me again why we're still playing CAP right now.

Make me.

Sounds like you need to read your own post....lol

Everyone one start lying, smoke weed and pump sunshine. People are telling the truth and going through the motions on a message board dang. We will comeback it'll be ok

Archived