Media Page is now available to all for $10/Year

DKW 86

The Media Page is back. You will have to submit a ten dollar Paypal payment to get access. This is just to cover the bandwidth. It is Located in a NEW FORUM Found below the Primary Forums On the Forum Index.

AUNation Media Page

Instructions...

Media Page Access for all! The Media Page links on the Home Page are to direct new comers to register in the Forums. THEY PROVIDE NO ACCESS WHATSOEVER TO THE MEDIA PAGE! They will direct you to these instructions.

If you are not a member of AUNation Forums:

1. You must first register and submit a Username and a Password.

2. You will then be asked for a valid e-mail account.

3. Under “Subscription Packages” You will find only one package available: “Media Page Access.”

4. Submit the Security Code Information as prompted.

5. Fill out other Options as desired.

6. Click “Submit Registration!”

7. Your application will be reviewed for Security/Hackers.

8. You will then be sent an e-mail with Forum Info within it.

9. Log-In with your Username and Password.

10. You will then be prompted for the “Media Page Access” Payment.

11. Click the radio Button and Click “Continue.”

12. Click the Paypal Button. You will then be taken to a Secure part of Paypal to make the transaction.

13. Once paid, you should immediately be granted access.

14. The Media Page is now located in a Forum on the Forum Index, below the regular Forums.

If you are a member of AUNation Forums:

1. Click open “My Controls” at the top of a Forum.

2. Scroll down to the bottom left and Find “Options.”

3. Click on “Paid Subscriptions.”

4. Click “On” the Radio button and then select “Continue to select payment method.”

5. Click “On” the Paypal button and then select “Continue.”

6. Click “On” the Paypal Logo Button.

7. Fill in Paypal Payment screen.

8. You should immediately be granted access to Media Page.

9. The Media Page is now located in a Forum on the Forum Index, below the regular Forums.

I have reopened the AUnation Media Page as a small pay for site. Cost $10 a year, to help cover bandwidth. If you create any more videos and wish to let me host them, I will offer to pay you for the labor, if not the copyrights. If you wish to see the page, send me your username on AUNation and I will grant you the permission to see it.

I have included the following on the AUN Media Page.

"AUNation Media Page is a non-profit part of AUNation.net

We do not own the copyrights to the video clips. We only host the clips and video edits made with them.

We collect fees for bandwidth charges, software, and hardware upgrades only. The video editors are offered reimbursement for their labor.

A reconciliation of funds collected from this page will be provided to anyone requesting such.

Any excess of funds collected by the AUNation Media Page will be donated to Chette William's FCA Ministry at AU.

Thanks,

DKW 86"

Thanks and War Eagle!

Archived