Auburn vs Ole Miss Score Prediction

augolf1716

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not going to be close.

Ole SIss' defense isn't what people want to make it out to be. Bo Wallace is guarenteeed to throw 3 interceptions. This ladies and gentleman needs to be a statement game

41-17

21-17 AU. Turnover Free ball game gives AU the win. Their D, just like MSU is opportunistic. Their offense, for the most part will not have sustained drives. Unlike USCe, they do not have to go for it every 4th down no matter where they are on the field so we will get back to having some dang punts. 6 times USC went for it on various lengths of yardage needed. Ole miss might have gone 1-2 times if that. Makes it a little bit more of a low scoring game.

I like a low scoring game here as well. As well as Auburn looked on offense last week, they looked horrid in pass coverage and the pass rush was non existent as it has been much of the year. Ole Miss has big receivers and multiple options to throw to. Their running backs are also big weapons in the pass game, and we saw last week how much Mike Davis was used in passing. I think Auburn struggles to maintain drives and loses a close game.

Auburn 20

Ole Miss 23

31 - AU

28 - Ole Miss

I really think this will be another big game for the rushing attack. Roc Thomas seems to have lit a fire under CAP which we will need for the rest of the season.

Not going to be close.

Ole SIss' defense isn't what people want to make it out to be. Bo Wallace is guarenteeed to throw 3 interceptions. This ladies and gentleman needs to be a statement game

41-17

USC was supposed to be a "statement game" It was a statement all right but not the one we thought it would be.

31-17 Auburn, Ole Miss's offense has some serious problems that have been evident long before the LSU loss

You really think we'll get 30+ on that d. They gave up 10 in there lost and bama got waht 30 with a defensive score. I dont think they give up 30 all year personally

Archived