Laquon Treadwell: An idea

PCBAuburnaFan

So this idea originated from my mom but I love the idea,

send cards or letters to Laquon Treadwell wishing that he gets better!

908 All-American Drive

P.O. Box 1848

University, MS 38677

War Eagle Auburn Family

This is great. I hope it gets more traction than the post here about AU taking cowbells to MSU. Not that I had a problem with that. This would be fantastic. I'm in.

I had this thought as well at the end of the game, I am in. Since everyone is always taking our traditions I think we start a new one. Any time a player from an opposing team goes down with a serious injury (not knocking other injuries) the Auburn nation sends get well letter and notes.

I had this thought as well at the end of the game, I am in. Since everyone is always taking our traditions I think we start a new one. Any time a player from an opposing team goes down with a serious injury (not knocking other injuries) the Auburn Family sends get well letter and notes.

Fixed it for ya.

I think its a great idea. Thought a sympathy card was in order to Les Miles as well.

I'm in. I've had a soft spot for Ole Miss ever since Walt McFadden got hurt playing them a few years ago.

you mean zac etheridge?

Did anybody do the same for any of our players that were injured or for Kenyan Drake?

I wouldn't be surprised.

I hope so, that was an awful break and you could hear the audio of that poor man screaming.

Classy guy!

http://www.saturdayd...jury-instagram/

"Not everything in life is set out to be easy, & not every plan we have for ourselves work out in our favor. Even the greatest & most powerful people we praise or look up to have huge downfalls, but it takes a strong person & an even stronger mindset to prepare for that major come back. It didn't kill me, so watch as I become stronger. Thanks for the prayers everyone, God bless." ~ Laquon Treadwell

Classy guy!

http://www.saturdayd...jury-instagram/

"Not everything in life is set out to be easy, & not every plan we have for ourselves work out in our favor. Even the greatest & most powerful people we praise or look up to have huge downfalls, but it takes a strong person & an even stronger mindset to prepare for that major come back. It didn't kill me, so watch as I become stronger. Thanks for the prayers everyone, God bless." ~ Laquon Treadwell

Very well said indeed

Did anybody do the same for any of our players that were injured or for Kenyan Drake?

I don't know if they did or not but that doesn't mean it isn't a good thing to do.

Exactly

Never said it wasn't.

Archived