***Auburn vs. Georgia Post Game Thread*** (merged threads)

FHeal

That couldn't end fast enough for my liking. Ouch. I'ma have another beer and drink away the pain. :puke:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So much quit in this team, coaching staff etc, just don't understand it

Neither do I but you said I was conceding defeat to bama earlier. No, Im not conceding anything. I just simply think they will kick the s*** out of us.

William Laird Cowher

William Laird Cowher

William Laird Cowher

:dunno: :dunno:

2012 all over again. Bad fundamentals.

Hey, shut the hell up about 2012. You've got no idea what you're talking about. Get your head out of your a**.

So you think we have good fundamentals? Maybe in flag football

We were soft all around tonight. Got pushed around and totally beat up. Time to have a players only meeting and for the team leaders to step up. Beating Updyke would still make a really nice season.

I just dont think we have leaders.

Im not gonna disagree with ya on that.

It put CGM in a bad situation. You have to get rid of 3/4 of the D staff. It becomes recruiting vs coaching. I think no brainers are Smith and Fountain. Of course ellis, but who do you save on that D coaching staff?

ALL on Gus! Repeat of 2012. No energy. No enthusiasm. Fundamentals on defense terribly lacking. Ellis Johnson was a bad hire and better be moving on next year and Gus better get control. Don't expect anything different at turdtown.

Guest jojo1515

It put CGM in a bad situation. You have to get rid of 3/4 of the D staff. It becomes recruiting vs coaching. I think no brainers are Smith and Fountain. Of course ellis, but who do you save on that D coaching staff?

Nobody! They should all be sued for fraud!

There isn't an element of our team right now that isn't a complete and total cluster. We are soft, slow on D, poor tackling, O line, no rush, no secondary......We could list these deficiencies all night....What is the freaking issue? We damn well have one.

Man I kind of thought that was the way it might go down, but it was difficult to watch. The team has been in steady decline, I am interested in the post game comments from CGM, I need some answers not coach speak.

You'll get what he gives: Coachspeak. His actions are what will really matter. I think that will be NOTHING until the end of the season and then MOSTLY NOTHING.

"SECW teams don't lose out of conference games." - AUFamily

Georgia is in the conference so we good.

They don't lose out of division games. God catch. Auburn plays like an SECE team so it probably doesn't count.

There isn't an element of our team right now that isn't a complete and total cluster. We are soft, slow on D, poor tackling, O line, no rush, no secondary......We could list these deficiencies all night....What is the freaking issue? We damn well have one.

You left out our poor special teams play.

It is unsettling watching this team regress week by week. I have seen this same situation happen recently and there is cause for concern, IMO. We need to figure out a way to stop the bleeding after the season. Not much can be done about it at this point of the season.

They might be wondering why we run off tackle on third and 17 and then throw a bomb on third and two.

Master Gus is trying to mix it up. Don't knock Gus or Nick because they're untouchable.

worst gus coached game ever. offense just as bad as defense today. special teams no help either. dropping easy catches, holding(coleman must improve). We as fans cant but i hope the players can clear this from their heads.

Man I kind of thought that was the way it might go down, but it was difficult to watch. The team has been in steady decline, I am interested in the post game comments from CGM, I need some answers not coach speak.

You'll get what he gives: Coachspeak. His actions are what will really matter. I think that will be NOTHING until the end of the season and then MOSTLY NOTHING.

Yea, I like Malzahn, but don't expect him to say anything of substance in post-game. I think he has the coach speak down better than Chizik did and that's saying something!

I understand why, but it is frustrating as fans. I would really like to have a mic in the locker room.

Archived