Auburn vs Samford Score Prediction

augolf1716

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope they allow JJ plenty of playing time and get ready for next game and next year.

I have nothing but the utmost respect for Marshall and what he has meant to this team. However, we need consistent passing when we are down and that is not Marshall's strength, but it is JJs. That's the only hope I see offensively against Bama. To even be in this game we will have to score a lot. Our defensive play is just too bad to stop Bama's offense.

Try to run on Bama and we are going to get crushed. Bama's D is a typical Bama D now. Their offense is much better as well.

Not sure jj can get away from pressure like nick can. Just my opinion, but if you put jj in, AU is asking for trouble. The situation would be too great for jj. Might cause some confidence issues down the road. It is jj's job to lose next season, AU has gone this long with NM so let it play out.

Not sure jj can get away from pressure like nick can. Just my opinion, but if you put jj in, AU is asking for trouble. The situation would be too great for jj. Might cause some confidence issues down the road. It is jj's job to lose next season, AU has gone this long with NM so let it play out.

JJ can make decisions quicker so I'd assume that makes up for the time difference. One thing Marshall does have going for him (when his receivers decide to catch) is when to finally throw the ball on the run. He does absolutely refuse to throw the ball out of bounds.

I realize that Samford is just Samford but after the game last week I really hope our guys come out with a bad attitude and take it to them on both sides of the ball.

Auburn 27

Samford 10

Gus aint goin to run the score up on Coach Sullivan,

Don't think he has a choice even just handing the ball off to Peyton especially in second half after Samford gets tried he will break many runs for TD's I think

56 - 48 AU

Do you really think we give up 48 points to Samford?

I don't, but we will give up 38 to them because we have pawpaw Johnson coaching our defense. Oh yeah, hopefully we score 41pts to win

My law school vs. my undergrad! TCU beat them 5 TDs. Up & down season for the Dulldogs (losing to Wofford?!?) but I think we maul them.

AU 51, Samford 7

The more interesting question is Jeremy playing time. Any AU player with even a hang nail shouldn't play in this one.

56 - 48 AU

Tigermike' timestamp='1416414025' post='2152833']

Samford misses a last second 53 yard field goal and AUBURN wins. 68 - 67[/b]

Evidently, I am not the only one who is giving Samford props. Any given team on any given Saturday can decide to play their heart out and the opponent decide to take a Nap. This is a let-down game for Auburn and they could be caught sleeping. Will be hard to keep them focused the whole game.. Just ask Bama, they got beat by ULM http://www.ulmwarhaw...?ATCLID=1321215 Not predicting the score because I am being pessimistic Nor am I claiming that Tigermike is. I think he is just having a little fun on the forum which is cool.... Guess this was a brainshocker....

Look at PCB's score prediction on the 3rd page of this thread.. My prediction was more of a shock than his? OH-WOW! Actually see BELOW!

AU- 7

Samford- 52

the sky has fallen! We're never going to win again!

56 - 48 AU

Tigermike' timestamp='1416414025' post='2152833']

Samford misses a last second 53 yard field goal and AUBURN wins. 68 - 67[/b]

Evidently, I am not the only one who is giving Samford props. Any given team on any given Saturday can decide to play their heart out and the opponent decide to take a Nap. This is a let-down game for Auburn and they could be caught sleeping. Will be hard to keep them focused the whole game.. Just ask Bama, they got beat by ULM http://www.ulmwarhaw...?ATCLID=1321215 Not predicting the score because I am being pessimistic Nor am I claiming that Tigermike is. I think he is just having a little fun on the forum which is cool.... Guess this was a brainshocker....

Look at PCB's score prediction on the 3rd page of this thread.. My prediction was more of a shock than his? OH-WOW!

I just don't see how their depth and conditioning can keep up with ours. I'm not quite sure why you're so defensive over a simple question.

And no, I didn't see the score prediction on page 3 because I rarely read these threads in general. Just happened to click it to see what the doom and gloom crowd is saying on the page it opened up on.

Fun in the name of sarcasm is difficult to pick up on the internet without noting that it is such.

AU - 20

SU - 17

Time to prove we still have it, plus I imagine this will be more of work on our gameplan for Bama and less about how to score on Samford.

Not even close. Senior Night and all....Auburn wins

55-13

Auburn 78

Samford 15

Archived