Auburn vs Samford Score Prediction

augolf1716

As the samford alum but Auburn resident and the biggest auburn fan there could be (and some pretty strong ties to the university) I will be rooting for my tigers.

However, it will take a missed FG returned for a touchdown by bray to win it.

AU-34 Beeson-28

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As the samford alum but Auburn resident and the biggest auburn fan there could be (and some pretty strong ties to the university) I will be rooting for my tigers.

However, it will take a missed FG returned for a touchdown by bray to win it.

AU-34 Beeson-28

I hope you are joking.

Hope AU does not hold back....and after the game Gus can tell Sully that it was not "personal".

AU needs a game where the players can have some fun and some of the younger guys get more playing time.

AU 51-24. We should score plenty even with a couple of turnovers. But it's sad that Div II QBs probably look forward to playing us to pad their stats.

The fact that anyone on here throws out predictions that are within 4 touchdowns is disappointing. I realize we aren't going to try and decimate Pat Sullivan and the Samford Bulldogs, but if this is our guys giving 100% effort, bammer will beat us by 40 minimum. It's a damn shame, too, because this is a big recruiting weekend for us. Players want to play early, but if I'm looking at a top 5 team at the start of the year struggling against Samford, I'm questioning if I want to be a part of this. Defensive players already shy away from the hurry up. If our offense can't move the ball, they realize they will be on the field 80% of the game, and look awful in the stat columns cause players just don't have that much gas in the tank. You need your offense to keep the ball for a few possessions, and we don't seem to be able to do that against ANYONE lately. SMH.......C'mon, Gus!!! Get this team back!!!

Archived