Ga Tech vs fsu

HarpyTrain

Tech on top early which is par for the course with the noles this season. The honeycomb helmets are AWESOME!

Almost as cool as orange face masks.

Uh-oh, now you've gone and done it... ;)

Fun game to watch....up and down the field....Tech giving the FSU defense a lesson on option football.

The Thomas kid out of prattville is a boss. Smallish but is taking some punishment and is fast as a June bug.

The triple option has the noles vexed right now.

Tech doesn't appear to be influence by the "have to be balanced" crowd. Run, run, and then run some more. Ha, whatever it takes I guess and so far it's hard to argue with the results.

Tech doesn't appear to be influence by the "have to be balanced" crowd. Run, run, and then run some more. Ha, whatever it takes I guess and so far it's hard to argue with the results.

Indeed. Perhaps Nebraska should've returned to their roots and hired a triple option coach.

Tech-> Run 54 Pass 4

Punts = 2

Sadly, I have no faith GT can stop FSU's offense enough to pull this out. They have a pass rush that is probably even worse than ours.

Almost as cool as orange face masks.

Nothing from Golf on this thread...

I think he hates Ga Tech? I mean, who could no be pulling for Tech against Florida Scandal U ?.

Archived