Turd comparison

AuburnSpider

Why do their players look so much bigger and faster on the field than AUBURN''s. Surely they are juiced or something. Our guys look like high school kids compared.

It's something to do with antlers. I think they make the players wear antler horns during the week. I'm not sure. Someone else may know more than I.

You know that they are the sacred ones. There is nothing they could do to get in trouble.

Like Indian sacred cows? Is that the antlers they wear?

It's something to do with antlers. I think they make the players wear antler horns during the week. I'm not sure. Someone else may know more than I.

I thought I heard from a source of a source twice removed that they ate antlers like protein bars

I am not seeing the same team that you are seeing. I do find that when teams are in their visitor "white" uniforms, they do tend to look smaller that the team in home colors. Wisconsin's OL looked like giants. They may have been the largest OL we faced this year. I think most of their OL was either 1st team Big10, or 2nd and honorable mention all Big10.

I do think the turds eat their fair share of peanut butter and turd sandwiches.

I am not seeing the same team that you are seeing. I do find that when teams are in their visitor "white" uniforms, they do tend to look smaller that the team in home colors. Wisconsin's OL looked like giants. They may have been the largest OL we faced this year. I think most of their OL was either 1st team Big10, or 2nd and honorable mention all Big10.

I do think the turds eat their fair share of peanut butter and turd sandwiches.

Arkansas has the biggest OL in ALL of football.

Surely you would agree that if they are willing to buy chargers and get momma a job they don't mind a little HgH and roid cocktail for the boys.

They do seem to be 100% peddle to the metal all the time but I just figure that comes from fighting for playing time. If they take a play off they could find themselves so far down the depth chart they could never be heard from again.

I don't know so much about the "they look bigger" think but one thing I know for sure, they are, far and away, the most disciplined team I have seen lately.

Starts at he top

and ends at the bottom!

Lack of discipline was evident with this team preseason and was a problem all year. This team was not very enjoyable to watch. And, the lack of discipline does start at the top. We can make all the snarky comments we want but the culture of discipline and accountability that Saban has created at UA is a big reason for their sustained excellence.....as painful as that is to admit.

It may be that they WANT to work harder in the weight room and at practice because they will be watching the game from the sidelines if they don't. And if they watch from the sidelines long they get a medical discharge to make room for more recruits.

Saban is cold as ice. If you do not produce you are out. He is totally all business win or else. The REC gives him the personnel and he will move on to the next one in a heartbeat. He is not committed to anything but winning. It's easy to win at bammer with that machine in place. Shon Coleman would've been processed and put out to pasture with a broken heart.

And yes they juice selectively....not a big secret.

It may be that they WANT to work harder in the weight room and at practice because they will be watching the game from the sidelines if they don't. And if they watch from the sidelines long they get a medical discharge to make room for more recruits.

They all want the NFL. They don't have the same feeling at that cesspool. All of them are all business. It's a colder, professional atmosphere instead of a college team. Just a different place with a much different locker room atmosphere.

For those who go there it is a business decision in more ways than the cars and the money and the suits.

They all want the NFL. They don't have the same feeling at that cesspool. All of them are all business. It's a colder, professional atmosphere instead of a college team. Just a different place with a much different locker room atmosphere.

For those who go there it is a business decision in more ways than the cars and the money and the suits.

Don't forget their personal mouthpiece slimebaum

Surely you would agree that if they are willing to buy chargers and get momma a job they don't mind a little HgH and roid cocktail for the boys.

Please, you're making us look silly and small.

How do you know all of this?

Archived