Outback Bowl Postgame Thread

PCBAuburnaFan

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bad year. awful defense . High school comes out of gus from time to time. I'm glad this is over. We got our asses ran over

I'll start it.

Dissapointing

Hard faught but gus' play calling cost us at least 3 games this year

could not agree with you more. I hate that pregame "we had a good week of practice".

Thank god it's over. Rather watch a wildebeest giving birth than our D and offense working together two possessions in a row.

We were outcoached and outplayed. Not hard to see with the exception of Gordon that we had better talent but they wanted it more. A disappointing end to a most disappointing season. Go Buckeyes!

Well play calling didn't cost us this one.

You must didn't watch OT? It clearly cost us the game.

I did, and you are wrong. I'm not saying the play calling was good, but if that's what you think cost us the game I question if you watched the first four quarters.

I like how everyone blames offensive play calling after we gave up 400 yards rushing...

The D is a problem and the playcalling is a problem. That better for you?

Certainly some questionable calls. Sometimes the play calls are just too cute. Why not give Marshall a shot to throw the ball on the third down in overtime? And as far as Carlson, that's just rough. Those are just field goals he has to make. Hopefully missing now will make him stronger in the clutch in the future.

Wisconsin deserved it. They played with fire, heart, passion. Our guys were busy evaluating their NFL prospects, choosing agents. fighting each other over girlfriends. We lost to an inferior team that had their butts handed to them by Ohio St. Their guys cared. Our guys.. not so much.

Well play calling didn't cost us this one.

You must didn't watch OT? It clearly cost us the game.

I did, and you are wrong. I'm not saying the play calling was good, but if that's what you think cost us the game I question if you watched the first four quarters.

Playcalling was bad for the majority of 4 quarters as well....

I like how everyone blames offensive play calling after we gave up 400 yards rushing...

Teams with five losses usually have multiple things to work on.

Yep

I have no idea what Gus was thinking with the throwback. That was doomed to fail from the beginning. Why not a pass over the middle to Ray? Or Uzomah? Or Bray? Why not a shot to the endzone for Coates? And why, if we're supposed to be faster than Wisky, do we keep running plays to the SHORT side of the field? Why not get our athletes in space and let them make a play??

Awful OT play calling. The defense did their job. The offense did not.

Fitting end to a very disappointing and underachieving season. Gus , the coaching staff and returning players really need to take a hard look at themselves and see why they didn't meet expectations this year.

People questioning Gus have to be trolls of some sort. Offense scored 31. Would've been a lot more with a mediocre defense, just couldn't grt back on the field. Wisconsin made a couple of plays in OT when we didn't. That's football. It should jave never got to that point.

Well, we know the defense sucks. We somewhat lay our hopes on Gus and the O..then to see them take a dump on the field is embarrassing and quite concerning to be honest.

Archived