Predictions Thread

WarDamn2010

Hence the definition is anybody can be an insider....why not just let everybody post what they hear and let people decide if they want to believe it or not. And I don't care at all if ANYBODY is wrong so instead of trying to speak for me just concentrate on yourself or simply don't speak at all

Ok, I'm going to attempt to make as much sense of this as I can.

First off, the insiders I was referring to have been around for quite some time and have a ridiculously accurate history. Also, everyone knows who they are. That's why I suggested a locked thread that only those few could post in. There again, if you don't care to read what they have to say, nobody has a gun to your head.

Secondly, I never stated that you did care if anyone was wrong so do yourself a favor and read my statement again and take your own advice. I stated that while their insight may not be 100% correct 100% of the time, they know more about these things than the vast majority of the board and that vast majority likes to hear from them on occasion.

Yeah let's drop this because clearly you don't get what I'm saying and I guess I don't understand you. You refrain can refrain from telling me what I can and don't have to do and we're fine. IMO calling people insiders and all of that is why there are meltdowns in the first place. Also having a set group of insiders would inevitably exclude other people who may have info but they weren't in the set group. Then when something doesn't go as planned the title that was placed on them now has to face accountability when it really didn't have to be

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All this crap talk about "insiders". If you want to know who to really trust for info then do the leg work. The only real way to know is keep track of picks from insiders and over time you will know whos info is good. U guys can say what u want but there are 3 or 4 guys who post here that after 2 years of their info i can say have some good info most of us can not get. Honestly why even complain. If you have no better info and have not kept tabs on people to know who to trust, then why even complain. Its a message board people. Filled with opinions. Few have truely real info. Just be glad qe have a place to bounce around ideas and are lucky enough to get quality info on occasion.

No ones info is going to be near 100%. Maybe 65% if you are lucky. I was told last week that Barrows to AU was done. Could have been but boom AU hires Lance Thompson. First time I heard Lance's name with AU was this morning on the internet. Crazy stuff.

Does the Thompson hire change your mind about KJ, WDE? Was Thompson his main recruiter at UAT?

I think KJ sticks with AU. I'm just telling you what some connected bama guys are tell me. No clue who is KJ's main recruiter at uat.

Yeah, I know. Sorry not to be clear in asking my question. What I was wondering was whether you knew if Thompson was a key to the Bama folks' confidence about flipping Kerryon.

I'm told Kiffin is the one who is recruiting KJ.

I agree no one is 100%. I just saying we have people on here complaining about insiders when all you have to do is follow people and keep track of who is right and over time you will have an idea of who is likely right.

All this crap talk about "insiders". If you want to know who to really trust for info then do the leg work. The only real way to know is keep track of picks from insiders and over time you will know whos info is good. U guys can say what u want but there are 3 or 4 guys who post here that after 2 years of their info i can say have some good info most of us can not get. Honestly why even complain. If you have no better info and have not kept tabs on people to know who to trust, then why even complain. Its a message board people. Filled with opinions. Few have truely real info. Just be glad qe have a place to bounce around ideas and are lucky enough to get quality info on occasion.

No ones info is going to be near 100%. Maybe 65% if you are lucky. I was told last week that Barrows to AU was done. Could have been but boom AU hires Lance Thompson. First time I heard Lance's name with AU was this morning on the internet. Crazy stuff.

Does the Thompson hire change your mind about KJ, WDE? Was Thompson his main recruiter at UAT?

I think KJ sticks with AU. I'm just telling you what some connected bama guys are tell me. No clue who is KJ's main recruiter at uat.

Yeah, I know. Sorry not to be clear in asking my question. What I was wondering was whether you knew if Thompson was a key to the Bama folks' confidence about flipping Kerryon.

I'm told Kiffin is the one who is recruiting KJ.

I agree no one is 100%. I just saying we have people on here complaining about insiders when all you have to do is follow people and keep track of who is right and over time you will have an idea of who is likely right.

Yep. This. Why some people take such offense to people listening to people who are more in the know than most is beyond me.

It's pretty easy. If somebody calls himself an insider, he's not. If other people call him that, he probably is.

KJ just tweeted:

Who would win coaching staff of the year....Auburns offensive staff....or Auburns defensive staff??

I say the offensive staff cause they recruited Kerryon Johnson but maybe I'm biased

@AyeyoKEJO

It's pretty easy. If somebody calls himself an insider, he's not. If other people call him that, he probably is.

KJ just tweeted:

Who would win coaching staff of the year....Auburns offensive staff....or Auburns defensive staff??

I say the offensive staff cause they recruited Kerryon Johnson but maybe I'm biased

@AyeyoKEJO

Was also tweeting at Nate Craig about visiting this weekend. Maybe we should be worried, but I'm not.

KJ just tweeted:

@AyeyoKEJO

Was also tweeting at Nate Craig about visiting this weekend. Maybe we should be worried, but I'm not.

Agreed, on both parts of that thought.

Hence the definition is anybody can be an insider....why not just let everybody post what they hear and let people decide if they want to believe it or not. And I don't care at all if ANYBODY is wrong so instead of trying to speak for me just concentrate on yourself or simply don't speak at all

please stop bashing insiders. Your opinion on them, no matter how humble they post, is well documented. No point regurgitating your opinion over and over again. All your opinions on that subject does is annoy the mess out of the majority of the readers on that subject. Yes you are free to post as you wish but I kindly ask you in the interest of forum harmony that you don't with regards to that opinion. I sincerely hope you read this with respect because that was my intent.

FWIW I have and do do that with people who are seen as insiders. I don't know about all the info WDE gets but as far as what he has posted he has only had 4 misses in the past year and a half. He's doing pretty dang good.

please stop bashing insiders. Your opinion on them, no matter how humble they post, is well documented. No point regurgitating your opinion over and over again. All your opinions on that subject does is annoy the mess out of the majority of the readers on that subject. Yes you are free to post as you wish but I kindly ask you in the interest of forum harmony that you don't with regards to that opinion. I sincerely hope you read this with respect because that was my intent.

Smh. Nothing in this post is bashing an insider. I don't bash insiders. I haven't ever bashed an insider. I don't think people should even call people insider. I know there is a chance everybody can be wrong. Don't know how this come across but I think you misread it, and I don't know who you have me confused with.

Now I have said people shouldn't slight the other people that may try to post info or people who don't agree with the overall thought of a particular thread because of course they are going to come back and have words for the people that told them to shut up or whatever. And deservedly so IMO.

Enought already take it to PM's if you want to discuss insiders. So does anyone have any actual predictions? If not this thread will be locked...................

Enought already take it to PM's if you want to discuss insiders. So does anyone have any actual predictions? If not this thread will be locked...................

I predict this thread will be locked (no insider).

I predict Golf will forget he posted this^^ and forget to lock this thread :dunno: :big:

:homer:

I predict Golf will forget he posted this^^ and forget to lock this thread :dunno::big:

:homer:

Yeah but the rest of us won't forget so we won't cross each other here anymore so Golf doesn't remember. lol

JMHO(non-insider)P's: Current list (Minus Westry) +...

1. Holland
  2. Irvin
  3. Cowart
  4. Tega
  5. Ivey
  6. CeCe/Key
  7. Davis-WR

Not much to work with, but we have a new staff on D... :sad2:

Lot's of :jossun:

JMHO(non-insider)P's: Current list (Minus Westry) +...

1. Holland
  2. Irvin
  3. Cowart
  4. Tega
  5. Ivey
  6. CeCe/Key
  7. Davis-WR

Not much to work with, but we have a new staff on D... :sad2:/>

Lot's of :jossun:/>

That would be one heck of a haul. I don't feel so confident about Ivey anymore though. Seems likes it's been too quiet on that front lately.

That would be one heck of a haul. I don't feel so confident about Ivey anymore though. Seems likes it's been too quiet on that front lately.

With him, the quieter the better. We made a move All Star week and are right there now.

With him, the quieter the better. We made a move All Star week and are right there now.

^^This^^ quieter the better. If I'm not hearing great things downhere with the new gator coaches visits the better for us.

Archived