Auburn releases "The BOOM Era" Hype Video

AUEngineer2016

These arent for anyone other than recruits etc to get the name of Auburn in their minds. 17-19 year olds and maybe even younger depending on skill will eat this stuff up. Its not for the older folks who cant lace cleats up anymore

Yeah but those 17 and 19 year olds will hate the crap they are doing in 2055. I hope it works better than our 13 seconds better motto from last year. I'm sacred to come back to this thread because I think there is significant chance that someone will start talking about branding.

Just out of curiosity do the people that are hating on this video also hate the videos they play on the big screen to get the fans pumped?

Yes unless they are major hypocrites

I hear you guys. I also dislike all the fluff. I dislike silly billboards, superfluous gear, celebrating every first down as if it redefined the sport, commitment ceremonies, emojis, adding -core to normal words to genre-ize every facet of life, staring at tiny screens while on vacation, autotune, taking pictures of your food in restaurants, #hashtags...

...but, as some have mentioned, it doesn't really matter what we like and don't like. What does matter is attracting extremely talented football players who will be able to stay in school and more or less not embarrass themselves, the team or the University off the field. If this is what they like- and as long as things stay between the ditches ethically- then grin and bear it. Or just bear it- grinning does seem to be asking a bit much.

I hear you guys. I also dislike all the fluff. I dislike silly billboards, superfluous gear, celebrating every first down as if it redefined the sport, commitment ceremonies, emojis, adding -core to normal words to genre-ize every facet of life, staring at tiny screens while on vacation, autotune, taking pictures of your food in restaurants, #hashtags...

...but, as some have mentioned, it doesn't really matter what we like and don't like. What does matter is attracting extremely talented football players who will be able to stay in school and more or less not embarrass themselves, the team or the University off the field. If this is what they like- and as long as things stay between the ditches ethically- then grin and bear it. Or just bear it- grinning does seem to be asking a bit much.

Seems like you have adapted to the 21st century well...

Seems like you have adapted to the 21st century well...

#guilty #dadcore

160x160xhundred-points-symbol.png.pagespeed.ic.Yc26-0Zr1l.jpg

PS- LOL. Awesome response.

I bear it with regret, remembering simpler times and less loud, meaningless noise. I think that's where John Prine was when he wrote the great song "Quit hollering at me." Grinning is out of the question. I help young ones (that try) as old guys helped me when I was young because that's my duty. But I dislike anyone under 40 as they don't ache and tire and can eat that wonderful food that I can no longer digest without great inconvenience. Youth is not wasted on the young - perspective is wasted on the old.

I bear it with regret, remembering simpler times and less loud, meaningless noise. I think that's where John Prine was when he wrote the great song "Quit hollering at me." Grinning is out of the question. I help young ones (that try) as old guys helped me when I was young because that's my duty. But I dislike anyone under 40 as they don't ache and tire and can eat that wonderful food that I can no longer digest without great inconvenience. Youth is not wasted on the young - perspective is wasted on the old.

Blow up your tv, throw away your paper, go to the country, build you a home...

Another great post. This thread has surprisingly gotten pretty fun.

McLoofus if we can turn on one young person onto John Prine I feel my entire time on this site was worthwhile.

Something must have happened to my computer...I thought I clicked on the AUFamily button instead of the AARP one! Get Real...Get Hip...and Get Happy!!!

Perfect! :bow:

Something must have happened to my computer...I thought I clicked on the AUFamily button instead of the AARP one! Get Real...Get Hip...and Get Happy!!!

I'm real and I'm so hip I can't see over my pelvis. Kind of hard to pull off happy though.

So I'm assuming that you guys would scoff at the thought of Auburn redoing its uniform as well?

I think Baylor and Oregon have some of the best looking uniforms in the game-Baylor especially.

McLoofus if we can turn on one young person onto John Prine I feel my entire time on this site was worthwhile.

:thumbsup:

I think 'Illegal Smile' makes for a good gateway song.

So I'm assuming that you guys would scoff at the thought of Auburn redoing its uniform as well?

I think Baylor and Oregon have some of the best looking uniforms in the game-Baylor especially.

I just like the diversity of Oregon's uniforms on a week to week basis. But hey tradition is what makes Auburn and because of that our uniforms will stay old school.

I'm real and I'm so hip I can't see over my pelvis. Kind of hard to pull off happy though.

Well played sir...well played!

Only thing I would change on the uniform...ORANGE FACEMASKS!!!!! :Sing::bananadance::party:;D

:thumbsup:

I think 'Illegal Smile' makes for a good gateway song.

It don't cost very much but it lasts a long while.

Archived