2016 5* RB Tavien Feaster (Clemson commit)

RunInRed

Wednesday morning (6/18/14) Auburn offered 5-star running back Tavien Feaster of Spartanburg (SC). The nation's No. 2 running back in the 2016 class informed 247Sports.com. His high school coach Chris Miller used to work with current Auburn offensive analyst Bobby Bentley at Duncan (SC) Byrnes.

A year ago he didn't have any college interest.

Blew up this fall with a big-time sophomore season.

Did very well in Miller's spread offense.

Catches the ball extremely well. Is a legit sub 4.4 guy. Ran a 10.4 100 at state track as a sophomore in May.

http://auburn.247spo...tar-RB-29201388

image.jpg

Tavien Feaster, RB

Spartanburg, SC

5'11 / 192 / 4.4

Offers: Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, Nebraska, North Carolina, Penn State, South Carolina and Tennessee, among others.

247Sports: 5*

ESPN: NR

Rivals: NR

Scout: 4*

Hudl Highlights

These guys are going to be lining up to play at AU. It is already starting, but once the #'s are in on 2014 I believe it is going to be fun to follow.

Nice. Will be very interested to see us continue to stock the stable with awesome RBs. His ability to catch the ball out of the backfield is impressive.

I would love to steal this kid away from Clemson. He would be a monster in our offense!

I would love to know if he is a Clemson or USCe fan. It is hard pulling elite players from SC. Lattimore is an example. He would fit Clemson's system. He would be even better at AU. I would love to have him. Aren't we all over a RB out of AL next year that is elite too?

I would love to steal this kid away from Clemson. He would be a monster in our offense!

I would love to know if he is a Clemson or USCe fan. It is hard pulling elite players from SC. Lattimore is an example. He would fit Clemson's system. He would be even better at AU. I would love to have him. Aren't we all over a RB out of AL next year that is elite too?

Who knows what system cu will be running by the time this kid is a senior. Morris will not be there IMO. cds will be hard-pressed to replace him. Maybe up-and-coming HUNH coaching candidates. Hope not from AU !!!

Clemson is his leader right now as he has visited them a half dozen times with them being local. We need to get him on campus and I know we will with his connections to Bobby Bentley. He has already called us Running Back U, and is pals with Stephen Davis Jr.. In fact, he was supposed to visit with SD2 on A-Day(?) but had a Track meet. We will be a player here.

Clemson is his leader right now as he has visited them a half dozen times with them being local. We need to get him on campus and I know we will with his connections to Bobby Bentley. He has already called us Running Back U, and is pals with Stephen Davis Jr.. In fact, he was supposed to visit with SD2 on A-Day(?) but had a Track meet. We will be a player here.

Good to know. I am ready for Davis to pull the trigger any time for us. He is the real deal. It would be great to have him recruit players like Feaster to AU. Coach Bentley, is very well thought of in SC. I think he will be helpful too.

If I were the SEC DC's, I would be concerned about Gus and BB being able to collaborate on a daily basis. As well as having an innovative DC in EJ, who has Cheese, Smith and Garner on the other end. They are not going to ever know what is coming, nor when it's coming. I say that because we can't have too many weapons the way we play. We were very fortunate that Mason was able to hold up like he did. Even so, Gus wasn't going nearly as fast as he wanted to, and that is going to require that we are two deep everywhere IYAM. Maybe three deep some places.

Sorry for that hijack, I am just going to be expecting us to take it to the house every play. A kid like Feaster COULD win Heisman in this offense.

• 4 months later...

BUMP. So Feaster was at Auburn for the South Carolina game and Davis was there as well. Any word on how this went. I hope Davis was talking AU up to Feaster as I understand they are good friends.

BUMP. So Feaster was at Auburn for the South Carolina game and Davis was there as well. Any word on how this went. I hope Davis was talking AU up to Feaster as I understand they are good friends.

Answered this in the other thread you posted in.

• 3 months later...

Tavien Feaster@Fast_lane28

Where will I go? Find out Wendsday @6 file:///web/assets/emoji/light/1f609.png pic.twitter.com/UGnZmdxKg4

Committing Wednesday for 2016 class. Just wondering if anyone knew anything or knew our chances. All CB's are to Clemson. Is #1 RB and #18 nationally on 247.

His twitter picture has it between Clemson, Tennessee and Auburn.

Tavien Feaster@Fast_lane28

Where will I go? Find out Wendsday @6 file:///web/assets/emoji/light/1f609.png pic.twitter.com/UGnZmdxKg4

Committing Wednesday for 2016 class. Just wondering if anyone knew anything or knew our chances. All CB's are to Clemson. Is #1 RB and #18 nationally on 247.

His twitter picture has it between Clemson, Tennessee and Auburn.

Last I read we were #2 behind Clemson. Probably not a great thing for us that he's committing now. But we'll see I guess. Plenty of time left either way.

No matter who Tavien commits to now, 2016 is a long ways off and he could change his mind 100 times between now and signing day of 2016.

Believe he's all Clemson.

Agreed. Holyfield to AU. No worries.

Fine with me. We're loaded at the position for sure. UGA thinks they're RBU. Lololol. do you think we'll take two like usual in the 2016 class WEAU?

Believe he's all Clemson.

Agreed. Holyfield to AU. No worries.

Fine with me. We're loaded at the position for sure. UGA thinks they're RBU. Lololol. do you think we'll take two like usual in the 2016 class WEAU?

More likely.

This one hurts. I really wanted Feaster in 2016. There's still over a year left, so hopefully Davis, Jr. can do some work.

I'm hoping Malik Miller is the other RB that we choose. We need to start a pipeline from Madison Academy in Football & Basketball.

Archived