2016 5* RB Tavien Feaster (Clemson commit)

RunInRed

Believe he's all Clemson.

Agreed. Holyfield to AU. No worries.

Fine with me. We're loaded at the position for sure. UGA thinks they're RBU. Lololol. do you think we'll take two like usual in the 2016 class WEAU?

I detest UGA as much as the next fellah. But Gurley/Chubb was silly good and if Gurley had been healthy it would not have been a contest as to the best back in the SEC.

Believe he's all Clemson.

Agreed. Holyfield to AU. No worries.

Fine with me. We're loaded at the position for sure. UGA thinks they're RBU. Lololol. do you think we'll take two like usual in the 2016 class WEAU?

I detest UGA as much as the next fellah. But Gurley/Chubb was silly good and if Gurley had been healthy it would not have been a contest as to the best back in the SEC.

^this times a million. That backfield was deadly. And Chubb, is going to be the best back in the SEC (behind ours of course). Hated we missed out on him.

Perhaps lost in the shuffle yesterday, Tavien committed to the fighting Dabos.

If you're a junior, why would you announce your commitment on NSD??

Just to get it over with I'd say.

This was expected. I hate Clemson. They recruit very well.

I hate Clemson because their campus looks like a 1970s version of Auburn's with a lake. Their mascot is an ugly version of Aubie, and I hate Dabo.

I hate Clemson because their campus looks like a 1970s version of Auburn's with a lake. Their mascot is an ugly version of Aubie, and I hate Dabo.

I don't like Dabo....but Clemson was designed in the likeness of AU, it's first President was an Auburn Graduate (Walter Riggs), and their colors and mascot came via AU. Plus...I grew up a CU Tiger fan. Their mascot looks like a child molester (that's what my kids said when I worked there).

Dabo is a hell of a recruiter

The bammer doesn't fall far from the tree.

And they will poison the hell out of them.I couldn't resist.

It's amazing how well Clemson recruits and how poorly they do in their own conference. They are miles behind FSU for some reason.

My first thought was... "2016? I hope he 'commits' somewhere else because you know he'll flip before a year."

I understand that AU was hoping for a commitment...this guy is the real deal....don't expect that we will give up on him but the first team to the party usually has the best chance.

My first thought was... "2016? I hope he 'commits' somewhere else because you know he'll flip before a year."

I understand that AU was hoping for a commitment...this guy is the real deal....don't expect that we will give up on him but the first team to the party usually has the best chance.

I figure we will still recruit this guy heavily but from my understanding our top rb is a guy from the Atlanta area.

I figure we will still recruit this guy heavily but from my understanding our top rb is a guy from the Atlanta area.

Elijah Holyfield is the guy.

Would be kind of cool to see the Real Deal and the Playmaker on the sidelines cheering on their Auburn relatives.

yeah sorry about that. Still not up on my names for 2016 cycle

yeah sorry about that. Still not up on my names for 2016 cycle

Yeah said today we have him as our top guy on offense.

We'll see. We might have the inside track

Archived