2015 5* OT Martez Ivey (Florida signee)

EagleDamnWar

It won't hurt for Coleman and Young to come out like a couple of rabid rhinoceros.

Agreed. I am not that worried about our opine though. They are coached extremely well and are really talented kids. JMO, but I bet Ivey comes to AU. He will be some mind of good too.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the Bleacher Report article on where uncomitted recruits at The Opening event will choose to attend school, they said Ivey would end up at FL. Let's hope they are wrong.

Unless they link to another news site, I take nothing they put up with any stock at all. I more or less use them as a news ticker.

As said in another thread while not Gospel by any stretch of the imagination, since BR was bought by CBS Sports and now contributed quite a bit by 247 it has gotten much better.

Hadn't realized BR was bought by CBS, but makes sense. That would explain ALL the ads for it lately on tv. Was wondering how they all of a sudden pulled that kind of clout.

I agree with Dixie as far as the CB stuff goes. KN over at 247 does a great job of not just speculating, but making sure that he has a REASON behind why he skews one way or the other.

BR's soccer commentary is still moronic, they just use bigger words now. But I disgress...

"You serious Clark..."

Still look good for Tez but if UF has a good year Auburn needs to have a better year and Off. Line play continue to look great. Not saying if UF has a bad year his an automatic for AU but it sure would not hurt.

All I can say is CC is a great help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still look good for Tez but if UF has a good year Auburn needs to have a better year and Off. Line play continue to look great. Not saying if UF has a bad year his an automatic for AU but it sure would not hurt.

All I can say is CC is a great help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your educated guess here Golf. You think we can hold of UF if another AU OL leaves early and gets drafted in the 1st 2 rounds?

I think if we get the OL play we expect and UF doesn't win the East, that having CC will be the kicker.

Dixie, that was an easy one. I fully expect our OL to be very good, that FL will not win the East and CC has bought in to AU in a major way. I hope Ivey really wants be on the same team as CC in college.

Chandler Cox just posted this to twitter. I gotta say, Tez looks great in Orange and Blue!

https://mobile.twitter.com/chandlercox10/status/489534116057341953/photo/1

They both look very happy and terrific in Orange and Blue.

FWIW I am now cautiously optimistic AU lands Ivey. I would crystal ball him to AU if I had a pick. Looks like CC has more of an affect than even any of us not named Golf realized.

FWIW I am now cautiously optimistic AU lands Ivey. I would crystal ball him to AU if I had a pick. Looks like CC has more of an affect than even any of us not named Golf realized.

Word has it that at The Opening, recruits other than Tez were talking about Tez saying he was going to AU. Would be awesome. Love the pic above with CC and Tez. They both look happy.

Word has it that at The Opening, recruits other than Tez were talking about Tez saying he was going to AU. Would be awesome. Love the pic above with CC and Tez. They both look happy.

Part of the reason for my post but did not give that specific detail as it was premium content last I checked.

Part of the reason for my post but did not give that specific detail as it was premium content last I checked.

Well from a guy who was there, Barton Simmons just CBd Tez to AU.

I did not get it from premium. I got it from a friend of a friend, and now and then he charges me a drink or a beer.

Things are still looking good not close to 100% but UF is trailing now imo. We shall see................thank goodness for CC

Golf, I hope you had a chance to catch the pic of CC and Tez together today. Awesome pic.

Things are still looking good not close to 100% but UF is trailing now imo. We shall see................thank goodness for CC

Golf, I hope you had a chance to catch the pic of CC and Tez together today. Awesome pic.

Where is the photo?

I did not get it from premium. I got it from a friend of a friend, and now and then he charges me a drink or a beer.

No worries. Was not chastizing you at all. Just simply said why I did not post it. I know you don't have premium stuff buddy. That's why I did not edit your post.

Where is the photo?

Page 15, Post #133 by Dixie

BsssrzNIMAAA65N.jpg

Where is the photo?

Page 15, Post #133 by Dixie

BsssrzNIMAAA65N.jpg

Thanks. AU's Orange and blue are definitely right for Tez.

Chandler Cox just posted this to twitter. I gotta say, Tez looks great in Orange and Blue!

https://mobile.twitter.com/chandlercox10/status/489534116057341953/photo/1

The photo is on the link above. It is worth seeing.

No worries. Was not chastizing you at all. Just simply said why I did not post it. I know you don't have premium stuff buddy. That's why I did not edit your post.

But if he had to buy the info with a drink, doesn't that make it premium? :big:

But if he had to buy the info with a drink, doesn't that make it premium? :big:

depends on what is ordered

Archived