2015 5* OT Martez Ivey (Florida signee)

EagleDamnWar

It would be great for football, IMO, if we started seeing more OLs who look like this guy instead of the <insert favorite 330lb NFL OL here>s of the world. I realize he'll probably bulk up some at the next level, but dude looks awfully fit, and I imagine he'll have a longer and healthier career and life without carrying around all that extra weight. Good for him. Would love to have him in O&B.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be great for football, IMO, if we started seeing more OLs who look like this guy instead of the <insert favorite 330lb NFL OL here>s of the world. I realize he'll probably bulk up some at the next level, but dude looks awfully fit, and I imagine he'll have a longer and healthier career and life without carrying around all that extra weight. Good for him. Would love to have him in O&B.

This is true. He definitely looks like he could pass for a DE or TE in that pic.

They must have quite a program at Apopka. 6'-6 280 and 6'1 235 with nary an ounce of fat. Pretty impressive 17 year olds.

I did not get it from premium. I got it from a friend of a friend, and now and then he charges me a drink or a beer.

No worries. Was not chastizing you at all. Just simply said why I did not post it. I know you don't have premium stuff buddy. That's why I did not edit your post.

But if he had to buy the info with a drink, doesn't that make it premium? :big:

depends on what is ordered

It depends on the info I get from the guy, If the info is outstanding, I sometimes spring for a Bud verses a PBR. Ha.

I did not get it from premium. I got it from a friend of a friend, and now and then he charges me a drink or a beer.

No worries. Was not chastizing you at all. Just simply said why I did not post it. I know you don't have premium stuff buddy. That's why I did not edit your post.

It depends on the info I get from the guy, If the info is outstanding, I sometimes spring for a Bud verses a PBR. Ha.

If he's correct on Ivey, spring for a Maker's Mark and ginger ale. Double!

If he's correct on Ivey, spring for a Maker's Mark and ginger ale. Double!

4:1 Ginger Ale to Maker's Mark. So good!

Well, since I am the person paying the person For the formation I prefer Bourbon and water. We can talk about our favorite bourbons later.

Well, since I am the person paying the person For the formation I prefer Bourbon and water. We can talk about our favorite bourbons later.

Never talk about Bourbon later when you can discuss Bourbon now!

Clicked here for an update on Martez Ivey and all I can glean is that he has a drinking problem

Clicked here for an update on Martez Ivey and all I can glean is that he has a drinking problem

We are in good shape!

Don't mix it with anything, that's what my little sister and her friends would do. :) Straight up thank ya very much. Ha!

Mixing with a touch of water loosens the aromatics and volatile compounds, which then head to the nose. It's an amazing difference in flavor. If I am drinking a liquor straight, I just add a couple of ice cubes and let sit for a few minutes. Works great with Amarula (and if anyone who actually knows what that is, the drink's on me!).

Mixing with a touch of water loosens the aromatics and volatile compounds, which then head to the nose. It's an amazing difference in flavor. If I am drinking a liquor straight, I just add a couple of ice cubes and let sit for a few minutes. Works great with Amarula (and if anyone who actually knows what that is, the drink's on me!).

Nice, I totally get it. I dont drink mass quantities but but I do enjoy a good drink and the taste of a good bourbon.

Now, I am betting we get Ivey. The kid is dominating.

Is Martez Ivey and Chandler Cox still in Auburn?

Don't think they ever were

They are not in AU. They are together at a camp somewhere in Ohio I think.

Is Martez Ivey and Chandler Cox still in Auburn?

They have not visit yet. They are expected the next week or so.

Amarula is made from from the fruit of the amerula bush, not be confused with s bourbon or whiskey. Not near as potent either.

George Strait had a song about that;

"Amarula by morning, up from San Anton..." :nopityA:

Amarula is made from from the fruit of the amerula bush, not be confused with s bourbon or whiskey. Not near as potent either.

George Strait had a song about that;

"Amarula by morning, up from San Anton..." :nopityA:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived