The real war on women

cooltigger21

It is really funny to hear liberals whine and moan. First of all the feminazi term is a very apt description. These women are bitter angry people. Second they tolerate not one bit of dissent. If you are a conservative woman they will trash you unto no end. Just look at the way they reacted to the women that were else cted as republicans in this last electio . They trash the stay at home moms as demeaning women everywhere. Well one day they will learn what a true war on women is all about.

Sharia law is a fundamental bedrock principle of Islam and they will bring it with them here just as they have everywhere else they've gone. Islam isn't just a religion. It is a way to govern as well. Liberals love to talk of Christians trying to forcey their faith on others of trying to set up theocracy. Well Islam is precisely that.

I pray the "bring it here" part is wrong. I fear you are right...

It already is in places. They've tried to set up a Sharia court in Irving Texas.

i fear what will have to take place for Americans to wake up and see what is actually taking place. ( I know. Fear monger)...

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is really funny to hear liberals whine and moan. First of all the feminazi term is a very apt description. These women are bitter angry people. Second they tolerate not one bit of dissent. If you are a conservative woman they will trash you unto no end. Just look at the way they reacted to the women that were else cted as republicans in this last electio . They trash the stay at home moms as demeaning women everywhere. Well one day they will learn what a true war on women is all about.

Sharia law is a fundamental bedrock principle of Islam and they will bring it with them here just as they have everywhere else they've gone. Islam isn't just a religion. It is a way to govern as well. Liberals love to talk of Christians trying to forcey their faith on others of trying to set up theocracy. Well Islam is precisely that.

It already is in places. They've tried to set up a Sharia court in Irving Texas.

i fear what will have to take place for Americans to wake up and see what is actually taking place. ( I know. Fear monger)...

Be sure to let me know when there are more people practicing Islam in the United States than there are people in Harris County Texas. GOD forbid it ever happen but the Jewish population in the United States alone could send Islam packing.

There might be 300 mosques in the Entire state of New York. I would be surprised if there was not double that amount of Baptist churches just in the counties surrounding Atlanta.

We all know how evil groups like ISIS and others are and we all know that they can impact us here in the states but my goodness. TAKE A DEEP BREATH!!!!

Maybe just maybe 25% of the world is muslim. WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! Before you go parroting the fear mongering about only a little over 30% are Christian... please don't forget people like Homer, other religions, and full out atheists in the world. 75% OF THE WORLD ARE NOT MUSLIM!!!

Anytime you get scared just look at the little speck on the map called Israel. You have to squint to see it on the map. 6 million Jews holding their own in the heart of the muslim world and you are freaked out 7000 miles away???new_jersey.gif

As far as this asinine political hyperbole about the republicans war on women, my guess is, it'll get about as much traction in this election cycle as ethics advisors get with the Clintons.

I'll bet the Dems use the former far more than the GOP say anything about the latter.

Be sure to let me know when there are more people practicing Islam in the United States than there are people in Harris County Texas. GOD forbid it ever happen but the Jewish population in the United States alone could send Islam packing.

There might be 300 mosques in the Entire state of New York. I would be surprised if there was not double that amount of Baptist churches just in the counties surrounding Atlanta.

We all know how evil groups like ISIS and others are and we all know that they can impact us here in the states but my goodness. TAKE A DEEP BREATH!!!!

Maybe just maybe 25% of the world is muslim. WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! Before you go parroting the fear mongering about only a little over 30% are Christian... please don't forget people like Homer, other religions, and full out atheists in the world. 75% OF THE WORLD ARE NOT MUSLIM!!!

Anytime you get scared just look at the little speck on the map called Israel. You have to squint to see it on the map. 6 million Jews holding their own in the heart of the muslim world and you are freaked out 7000 miles away???new_jersey.gif

What you fail to understand is that it isn't just about Israel. They are moving into Europe and essentially taking over. The Europeans are worse than liberals here about political correctness. They are moving in to this country and slowly setting things up the same way. I keep telling you but you just don't want to hear that they take their Sharia law with them wherever they go. It's already being used here in this country It hasn't gotten a strong enough hold yet that we couldn't get rid of it if we had the courage to face it but nobody wants to open their eyes. We are infidels too and as such we must be dealt with just the same as the Jews.

What you fail to understand is that it isn't just about Israel. They are moving into Europe and essentially taking over. The Europeans are worse than liberals here about political correctness. They are moving in to this country and slowly setting things up the same way. I keep telling you but you just don't want to hear that they take their Sharia law with them wherever they go. It's already being used here in this country It hasn't gotten a strong enough hold yet that we couldn't get rid of it if we had the courage to face it but nobody wants to open their eyes. We are infidels too and as such we must be dealt with just the same as the Jews.

The one picture made you think that my post was just about Israel?

Sharia Law is the boogie man to you, I get it. You do know that "Judaic Courts" have been in the United States for a very long time? I can't recall the last time I read a bunch of Rabbis stoning people walking out of Wal-Mart on a Saturday. Catholics have their "Canon Laws" as well and use them in their communities. You are evened allowed to have LAWS inside your home. Mormons and Amish definitely practice such things and openly.

Heck, Mormons have very strict religious courts and I would be curious to know if you voted for Mitt Romney.

In democracies, religious courts are consensual, functioning for the benefit of the communities they serve, mostly in matters of family status, marriage, divorce etc. They may not, of course, submit judgments that violate state or federal law.

Even your local United Methodist Churches have courts for their members. Find chapter 7 of their book.

http://issuu.com/abingdonpress/docs/9781426718120_online_part2/445?e=1213442/2201656

Truly sad when Mormons, Methodists and Amish are used to defend Muslim Sharia Law.

Truly sad when Mormons, Methodists and Amish are used to defend Muslim Sharia Law.

:dead:

It's truly sad that you somehow saw a defense given for Sharia Law from any of the comments in this thread.

So, in summary, Republican attitudes toward women look great compare to Islamists.

Brilliant! :-\

That is so observant of you homer, i mean you take the obviously better view of women and manage to do false equivalence with it toward Sharia Law. WTG!

I mean that took some real mental gymnastics to be able to ALMOST make the views of your fellow freedom loving Americans the equivalent of Sharia Law. You must be so proud of that false equivalency...

Let's look at it closer.

1) Women can own property versus Women are property.

2) Women can drive cars versus Women can sit in the back of cars.

3) Women can be educated versus Women can be brood mares.

4) Women can choose their own Mates versus they can be stoned for choosing their own Mates.

5) Women can commit adultery versus Women are Stoned for committing adultery.

6) Women can can prosecute rapists versus Women are Stoned for getting raped.

And on and on...

Look, i will give you the .10 on abortion restrictions, but to do the extreme false equivalence with Sharia Law and 21st Century Western Treatment of Women is just stupid.

homer, this is why http://www.washingto...hats-a-problem/

Mark Udall has been dubbed ‘Mark Uterus’ on the campaign trail. That’s a problem.

It is a large part of the reason why the Dems actually lost female voters in 2014.

If the supporters of the Democrat Party want to lose some more elections, just keep repeating the Loser "War on Women" mantra. And you can ride yourself right out of relevance.

Men arguing civil rights of women at home and abroad. This is how we got into this mess in the first place, men thinking they know what's best for women.

So, just because women in Muslim countries are treated horribly, women here have no right to complain? And if you are an elite Hollywood actress at the Oscars you cannot use that platform to demand equal pay for women in your own country? Well that's bull**** Darling. Women, globally are being denied civil rights and it's all shameful.

Men arguing civil rights of women at home and abroad. This is how we got into this mess in the first place, men thinking they know what's best for women.

So, just because women in Muslim countries are treated horribly, women here have no right to complain? And if you are an elite Hollywood actress at the Oscars you cannot use that platform to demand equal pay for women in your own country? Well that's bull**** Darling. Women, globally are being denied civil rights and it's all shameful.

Whatever happened to the good old days of "barefoot and pregnant"?

Now women want to take over government and put into place feminist law. sheesh

I really hope this is sarcasm. But with some of the things I've read in this forum, I can't be certain.

:dead:/>

It's truly sad that you somehow saw a defense given for Sharia Law from any of the comments in this thread.

No need to mention them at all

I really hope this is sarcasm. But with some of the things I've read in this forum, I can't be certain.

Rest assured, he's being snarky.

In that case I shall call off my pack of Feminazis.

So, in summary, Republican attitudes toward women look great compare to Islamists.

That is so observant of you homer, i mean you take the obviously better view of women and manage to do false equivalence with it toward Sharia Law. WTG!

I mean that took some real mental gymnastics to be able to ALMOST make the views of your fellow freedom loving Americans the equivalent of Sharia Law. You must be so proud of that false equivalency...

Let's look at it closer.

1) Women can own property versus Women are property.

2) Women can drive cars versus Women can sit in the back of cars.

3) Women can be educated versus Women can be brood mares.

4) Women can choose their own Mates versus they can be stoned for choosing their own Mates.

5) Women can commit adultery versus Women are Stoned for committing adultery.

6) Women can can prosecute rapists versus Women are Stoned for getting raped.

And on and on...

Look, i will give you the .10 on abortion restrictions, but to do the extreme false equivalence with Sharia Law and 21st Century Western Treatment of Women is just stupid.

homer, this is why http://www.washingto...hats-a-problem/

Mark Udall has been dubbed ‘Mark Uterus’ on the campaign trail. That’s a problem.

It is a large part of the reason why the Dems actually lost female voters in 2014.

If the supporters of the Democrat Party want to lose some more elections, just keep repeating the Loser "War on Women" mantra. And you can ride yourself right out of relevance.

:dunno: WTF? You lost me after the first two sentences.

You are obviously trying to read something into my post that is not there. And I am not sure what it is.

But you have to admit, it was a reasonable concern without knowing a little about Aufaninga. ;D

What does forced mutilations and being stoned to death for adultery under Islamic law have to do w/ how Dems demonize , for PURE political reasons, the GOP in this country ?

Again, we see the blinders on those from the Left, ignoring the issue, and instead trying to focus their attention on who ? The GOP.

Nothing.

Tigger is the one who introduced the partisan comparison to his post, not me. So if you have a complaint about that, address it to him. I was just making fun of it.

:dead:/>

No need to mention them at all

You didn't understand his post.

Thank you Ellie. It sounds much better coming from you than it does me. ;D

Somehow in your little head, bless you heart, you think talking up false equivalence makes it so.

I pointed out where, between American Republicans and Sharia Law you had false equivalence, by having a debate over Reps versus AlQaeda.

Brilliant! :-\/>

Somehow in your little head, bless you heart, you think talking up false equivalence makes it so.

I pointed out where, all over the country. there is no false equivalence.

He's not equivocating. He's poking fun at the fallacy of relative privation employed by Raptor and CT.

I pointed out where, between American Republicans and Sharia Law you had false equivalence, by having a debate over Reps versus AlQaeda.

Well, Duuuuuuuh! :-\ (I wish I could increase the size of the "rolling eye's" icon.)

And again, it was tigger who made the comparison, not me. :dunno:

He's not equivocating. He's poking fun at the fallacy of relative privation employed by Raptor.

Seriously. Was that not obvious???

wow homie, 5 replies in a row ! i've not seen that level of fanaticism since... bammerAlex

:roflol:

Brilliant! :-\/>

He's not equivocating. He's poking fun at the fallacy of relative privation employed by Raptor.

Seriously. Was that not obvious???

And again, it was tigger who made the comparison, not me. :dunno:

It was obvious. Some people have to be beat over the head with it. Double your number of emoticons or include a ":roflol:" just in case. ;D

Archived