The real war on women

cooltigger21

um, no. that's over the line.

And if you'd like to discuss it, send me a PM. -TitanTiger

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow homie, 5 replies in a row ! i've not seen that level of fanaticism since... bammerAlex

:roflol:

Perhaps - apparently unlike you - I have a life and cannot stay on the computer long enough to reply to posts as they are posted. :-\

wow homie, 5 replies in a row ! i've not seen that level of fanaticism since... bammerAlex

:roflol:

Perhaps - apparently unlike you - I have a life and cannot stay on the computer long enough to reply to posts as they are posted. :-\

If only I had a life.

:(

Men arguing civil rights of women at home and abroad. This is how we got into this mess in the first place, men thinking they know what's best for women.

So, just because women in Muslim countries are treated horribly, women here have no right to complain? And if you are an elite Hollywood actress at the Oscars you cannot use that platform to demand equal pay for women in your own country? Well that's bull**** Darling. Women, globally are being denied civil rights and it's all shameful.

Thank you Ellie. It sounds much better coming from you than it does me. ;D/>

You're welcome.

Did you know that women in the US have only had the right to vote for 95 years? Only 95 years.

Men arguing civil rights of women at home and abroad. This is how we got into this mess in the first place, men thinking they know what's best for women.

So, just because women in Muslim countries are treated horribly, women here have no right to complain? And if you are an elite Hollywood actress at the Oscars you cannot use that platform to demand equal pay for women in your own country? Well that's bull**** Darling. Women, globally are being denied civil rights and it's all shameful.

You're welcome.

Did you know that women in the US have only had the right to vote for 95 years? Only 95 years.

Elle!!! Now you very well know that these issues with women no longer exist in the United States. They will only return to America due to the influence of the middle east! While we are at it, are you even in the right financial bracket to be discussing or complaining about women's issues?!?!?

I mean look at how respectfully Curt Schilling's daughter was treated upon receiving a softball scholarship, there are no issues in America:

https://38pitches.wordpress.com/

Whatever happened to the good old days of "barefoot and pregnant"?

Now women want to take over government and put into place feminist law. sheesh

I really hope this is sarcasm. But with some of the things I've read in this forum, I can't be certain.

Rest assured, he's being snarky.

In that case I shall call off my pack of Feminazis.

The force is strong with this one

So, in summary, Republican attitudes toward women look great compare to Islamists.

Brilliant! :-\/>

Somehow in your little head, bless you heart, you think talking up false equivalence makes it so.

I pointed out where, all over the country. there is no false equivalence.

He's not equivocating. He's poking fun at the fallacy of relative privation employed by Raptor and CT.

Yes, pay no attention to the forest fire just outside the back door. There are dirty dishes in the sink which need tending to.

<_<

You're welcome.

Elle!!! Now you very well know that these issues with women no longer exist in the United States. They will only return to America due to the influence of the middle east! While we are at it, are you even in the right financial bracket to be discussing or complaining about women's issues?!?!?

I mean look at how respectfully Curt Schilling's daughter was treated upon receiving a softball scholarship, there are no issues in America:

Apparently women's issues here aren't relevant because of the way women are treated in Muslim countries. The things the Right comes up with are just so WRONG.

Whatever happened to the good old days of "barefoot and pregnant"?

Now women want to take over government and put into place feminist law. sheesh

I really hope this is sarcasm. But with some of the things I've read in this forum, I can't be certain.

Rest assured, he's being snarky.

In that case I shall call off my pack of Feminazis.

The force is strong with this one

*Takes a bow

Yes, pay no attention to the forest fire just outside the back door. There are dirty dishes in the sink which need tending to.

:glare:

You're bad at analogies. That is all.

:glare:

Miss Arquette's speech looks ridiculous and petty in comparison to what is ACTUALLY TAKING PLACE IN THE WORLD.

That's all.

:glare:/>

Miss Arquette's speech looks ridiculous and petty in comparison to what is ACTUALLY TAKING PLACE IN THE WORLD.

That's all.

Her speech was an acceptance speech for an award she won for playing the part of a single mother struggling to provide for her children. How in the world is that ridiculous and petty ? Had she won for a role of an abused middle eastern woman, her speech may have been different. As it was , she spoke to the issue her role dealt with.

Her speech was an acceptance speech for an award she won for playing the part of a single mother struggling to provide for her children. How in the world is that ridiculous and petty ? Had she won for a role of an abused middle eastern woman, her speech may have been different. As it was , she spoke to the issue her role dealt with.

Her net worth is over 24 million dollars, and she's crying about equal pay ? For one , it's a phony issue. Those w/ equal education and work history actually do make near identical $. The angry, defiant tone she put on display was classic over acting.

Her net worth is over 24 million dollars, and she's crying about equal pay ? For one , it's a phony issue. Those w/ equal education and work history actually do make near identical $. The angry, defiant tone she put on display was classic over acting.

So people with millions of dollars can't care about inequality? She can't speak for equal pay for women because she makes millions of dollars?

Certainly equal pay for women isn't the biggest social issue in America, but it isn't a phony issue. Perhaps it would have been better to address gender discrimination. And don't tell me that's a phony issue because I was just passed over for a job that was given to a man with lesser experience and qualification.

So people with millions of dollars can't care about inequality? She can't speak for equal pay for women because she makes millions of dollars?

Certainly equal pay for women isn't the biggest social issue in America, but it isn't a phony issue. Perhaps it would have been better to address gender discrimination. And don't tell me that's a phony issue because I was just passed over for a job that was given to a man with lesser experience and qualification.

The issue is essentially phony, for one.

Second, she came off all sanctimonious and angry , instead of informative and appealing.

Finally, your personal experience aside, it's a phony issue.

The issue is essentially phony, for one.

Second, she came off all sanctimonious and angry , instead of informative and appealing.

Finally, your personal experience aside, it's a phony issue.

I didn't see her as sanctimonious. Now if you were criticizing Kanye West, the master of autotune chastising artists who play musical instruments and write songs, I'd agree with you.

Both of these issues, although small, are still real, not phony. We can disagree on that, no problem.

No they can't Elle. But men like Rush Limbaugh can have a high net worth and tell every other gender, race, religion, age group, race, etc what... when... where.... and how they should think on any issue of his choosing.

Women's pay is a phony issue.... but the color of James Bond is pressing and a matter of ethical standards!

I still suspect that Bolton is behind all of this.

I'm not dismissing it completely, but it really isn't ,imo, worth her getting up on her soap box and chastising the very industry ( which is how I saw it ) for making her a multi millionaire.

It came off as her over hyping an issue to draw attention to herself.

No they can't Elle. But men like Rush Limbaugh can have a high net worth and tell every other gender, race, religion, age group, race, etc what... when... where.... and how they should think on any issue of his choosing.

Women's pay is a phony issue.... but the color of James Bond is pressing and a matter of ethical standards!

I still suspect that Bolton is behind all of this.

Yes. Rush is a god among men.

(Read with dripping sarcasm)

He is a modern day Pharisee that would be the first to scream CRUCIFY THEM!

I'm not dismissing it completely, but it really isn't ,imo, worth her getting up on her soap box and chastising the very industry ( which is how I saw it ) for making her a multi millionaire.

I just didn't see it that way at all. I don't think she was criticizing the film industry at all. She was criticizing much lower paying professions. But perspective influences perception.

Are you aware of GiveLove, the non-profit organization Arquette co-founded in 2010 to support ecological sanitation and composting, community development projects, and housing construction after Haiti's devastating earthquake? So she is addressing other more global issues.

I just didn't see it that way at all. I don't think she was criticizing the film industry at all. She was criticizing much lower paying professions. But perspective influences perception.

Are you aware of GiveLove, the non-profit organization Arquette co-founded in 2010 to support ecological sanitation and composting, community development projects, and housing construction after Haiti's devastating earthquake? So she is addressing other more global issues.

I'd have liked it more if she had brought that up. Haiti got left out in the cold, after the quake. I think more needs to be done there, than say... well, other parts of the planet.

Yes. Rush is a god among men.

(Read with dripping sarcasm)

He is a modern day Pharisee that would be the first to scream CRUCIFY THEM!

Just my observation, but i dont think Rush has been to church enough to even know what the Pharisee even means. Just MHO.

You're welcome.

Thanks for posting that link! That was a righteous and truthful "rant". Amen to Curt!

I am not sure technology is creating this degeneracy or just giving it voice. Probably a little of both.

So, in summary, Republican attitudes toward women look great compare to Islamists.

Somehow in your little head, bless you heart, you think talking up false equivalence makes it so.

He's not equivocating. He's poking fun at the fallacy of relative privation employed by Raptor and CT.

<_<

:-X

Did you just refer to women as "dirty dishes"? :poke:

I'm telling Elle... GiveEmElle!!! :soapbox:

<_</>

:-X/>

Did you just refer to women as "dirty dishes"? :poke:/>

I'm telling Elle... GiveEmElle!!! :soapbox:/>

Just took my Feminazis off the chain.

Archived