When are the big dogs gonna

Shug2003

I know as do most of you that the 5 star athletes commit either just before the February signing date or after. However, it would seem that the position Auburn is in, with prospects crawling all over Tubs (according to Pres ER) they would go ahead and commit. After all, not much time is left for visits and the rolls are being filled up. SOme of these 5 stars are playing a dangerous game by waiting to the last minute, because one bird is worth two in the bush. People like Trott, McKenzie, Smith, and others would do well to know where their real bread is buttered because on signing day, they and others MIGHT be left out in the cold although that is unlikely. Just a thought. :blink::au:

I've been thinking exactly the same way......I do know that most of the 5* guys that haven't committed are taking all of their official visits, some to see which teams will pay 'em more....LOL (ie LSU and Jamarcus Russell). Just kiddin'.....or am I? But, I do wish that the 5* Athletes that has AU on their list will Commit Soon and Stay Committed to Us.....WAR "BY GOD" EAGLE

Recruits like playing the hype game. They like the coaches to be on their knees to ask them to come to their football program.

I say commit and don't wait because if you wait and don't deliver, you'll make one big fool of yourself

Archived