Obama concerned with less than loving christians

TheBlueVue

Homie - the litany of Wrights vulgar , racist, unholy sermons is well known. You want to die on the hill defending his G-D America screed ? Fine by me.

I'll place a marker at the place where you fell.

If you want to reference a sermon fine, reference a sermon. Pulling a line out of context is transparently dishonest.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Homie - the litany of Wrights vulgar , racist, unholy sermons is well known. You want to die on the hill defending his G-D America screed ? Fine by me.

If you want to reference a sermon fine, reference a sermon. Pulling a line out of context is transparently dishonest.

That there is the only line that madders. That there is all you need to demonize, I mean define him.

Nobody is using Christ. Apparently you think standing up for Christianity is using Christ for political gain. I agree the recent comments from obama aren't an actual attack, but it is very frustrating watching the leader of the "free" world refuse to acknowledge that Islamic extremism exists while taking pot shots at Christianity. As for the real attack....

1. Acts of hostility toward people of Biblical faith:

December 2009-Present - The annual White House Christmas cards, rather than focusing on Christmas or faith, instead highlight things such as the family dogs. And the White House Christmas tree ornaments include figures such as Mao Tse-Tung and a drag queen. [1]

June 2013 – The Obama Department of Justice defunds a Young Marines chapter in Louisiana because their oath mentioned God, and another youth program because it permits a voluntary student-led prayer. [2]

Blah, blah, blah, blah.

Please include a link to the source of this. I enjoy wacko sites. (It's a vicarious pleasure of mine.)

I'm not going to link over 40 stories. If you doubt the validity of any, I suggest you do your own research and come back with proof. You will find that all these events did in fact occur. Choose your favorite search engine and look up just a couple of these and you find all the links you want to find. Head in the sand is not a defense. They are 100 percent accurate. I know you won't look them up anyways, but I really wish you would. If everyone in this discussion would actually look up these events, the discussion would be over.

I am talking about the site where you found the compilation. Don't try to tell me you accumulated that list yourself.

I second that. There's clearly footnote numbers there. Please provide the link.

Again, look up each item seperately (or just a few) and you will find multiple sources for each. Refusing to do your own research and calling it lies is the most pathetic excuse for a defense you can get. Look up the actual events themselves (or do you just not want to know the truth?). We shall see. I bet you "libtards" don't even bother to look into the stories and yet still try to claim they are lies. Smdh

Again, look up each item seperately (or just a few) and you will find multiple sources for each. Refusing to do your own research and calling it lies is the most pathetic excuse for a defense you can get. Look up the actual events themselves (or do you just not want to know the truth?). We shall see. I bet you "libtards" don't even bother to look into the stories and yet still try to claim they are lies. Smdh

He's got the sarcasm meter on wide open. :)

Actually implying the compilation didn't come from a single source is a lie, as is implying someone claimed they were false.

Why are you so reluctant to present the source where you obtained that list? It's the burden of the presenter of data or information to indicate where it came from.

Why so evasive? Are you ashamed of your sources?

Actually implying the compilation didn't come from a single source is a lie, as is implying one of us claimed they were lies.

Why are you so reluctant to present the source where you obtained that list?

It's the burden of the presenter of data or information to indicate where it came from. Why are you evading that?

Because I looked into the seperate events to ensure their validity. Where the list is located online was irrelevant. Whether or not the list is accurate is relevant. I checked it out and am not taking the time to go through it all again and post the hundreds of links it would require just to convince some people on a message board. If you're actually interested in the truth, as I was, you would do your own research. The fact that you still haven't done the research yet still want to argue proves your interest in the truth. Should you change your mind, there are hundreds of websites that discuss these many events. Look in to a few.

It's not , in any way what so ever " out of context ". This discussion has been well publicized, but I guess since you watch msnbc , it didn't get through.

That their is rite. You aint got to tell them libtards nuthin!

Actually implying the compilation didn't come from a single source is a lie, as is implying someone claimed they were false.

Why are you so reluctant to present the source where you obtained that list? It's the burden of the presenter of data or information to indicate where it came from.

Here's his source(thanks to Stry's link): http://www.wallbuilders.com/LIBissuesArticles.asp?id=106938

Here's his source(thanks to Stry's link): http://www.wallbuild...s.asp?id=106938

Do I get my 10 Bitcoins now?

Here's his source(thanks to Stry's link): http://www.wallbuild...s.asp?id=106938

Whoa! $2,500? How about 0.0041 Bitcoin?

Whoa! $2,500? How about 0.0041 Bitcoin?

I had to try, I hope you understand.

Obama just can't help himself. He can't go to an event like this without making sure he does the obligatory Christians are just as bad or worse routine.

He hates Christians. He hates America. barry sux. Great post CT!

How an actual leader , talking about his own religion, gives an Easter address.

Obama just can't help himself. He can't go to an event like this without making sure he does the obligatory Christians are just as bad or worse routine.

Actually barry sees christianity as a driving force behind the colonialism that he despises and as the religion of the oppressors. He sees Muslims as the oppressed. His rhetoric makes that abundantly clear. So , rather than acting like an immature dipshit why dont you pay attention to what Obama says. CT is right, Obama just cant help himself and despite the fact that Muslims are decapitating christians daily, he prefers lecturing christians for not being perfectly loving devotees of their faith.

Actually barry sees christianity as a driving force behind the colonialism that he despises and as the religion of the oppressors. He sees Muslims as the oppressed. His rhetoric makes that abundantly clear. So , rather than acting like an immature dipshit why dont you pay attention to what Obama says. CT is right, Obama just cant help himself and despite the fact that Muslims are decapitating christians daily, he prefers lecturing christians for not being perfectly loving devotees of their faith.

58488030.jpg

Interesting. What say you FE?

In 2 minutes of looking I've proven half that article wrong. Tomorrow when I have time I will go through and provide links. Pulling up some liberal garbage rag is not considered doing your own research on the events. News flash: most media members lie. You think you proved something here but it is more spin and lies. I will give my proof tomorrow. Where is your proof other than a liberal rag giving opinions and slanted reviews? Still got nothing?

Actually implying the compilation didn't come from a single source is a lie, as is implying one of us claimed they were lies.

Why are you so reluctant to present the source where you obtained that list?

It's the burden of the presenter of data or information to indicate where it came from. Why are you evading that?

Because I looked into the seperate events to ensure their validity. Where the list is located online was irrelevant. Whether or not the list is accurate is relevant. I checked it out and am not taking the time to go through it all again and post the hundreds of links it would require just to convince some people on a message board. If you're actually interested in the truth, as I was, you would do your own research. The fact that you still haven't done the research yet still want to argue proves your interest in the truth. Should you change your mind, there are hundreds of websites that discuss these many events. Look in to a few.

I am not challenging the validity or accuracy of anything. Nor am I "arguing".

What I am asking is, where did you get this list? Who originated it?

It's not , in any way what so ever " out of context ". This discussion has been well publicized, but I guess since you watch msnbc , it didn't get through.

I read the sermon and there is no way anyone could present that statement, by itself, and not call it out of context.

Hell, it's the very definition of "out of context". You could use it in a dictionary explanation. It's right up there with "you didn't build that".

But it's fine if you want to insist it speaks for itself. Believe me, I completely understand. :-\

Archived