Obama concerned with less than loving christians

TheBlueVue

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And as usual (and very much expected), the same crew comes out and attacks the source but has no argument for the actual facts. Apparently the facts don't really matter, only who is reporting them. As if the liberal media is going to report this stuff. It does not matter where the info comes from, it matters if it is true. Still no responses on anyone having looked up any of the actual events, just sidestepping and misdirection away from the truth. Shocked.

And as usual (and very much expected), the same crew comes out and attacks the source but has no argument for the actual facts. Apparently the facts don't really matter, only who is reporting them. As if the liberal media is going to report this stuff. It does not matter where the info comes from, it matters if it is true. Still no responses on anyone having looked up any of the actual events, just sidestepping and misdirection away from the truth. Shocked.

I have already refuted your trash. I have linked the DoD directive on religious accomodation. You just choose to believe your out of context examples. I mean oh my gosh, the Gideons cant put bibles on a military base....persecution!

Asking for source = "attacking" the source? :dunno:

In the future, I suggest you rely on sources that you aren't too ashamed of admitting. :-\

I have already refuted your trash. I have linked the DoD directive on religious accomodation. You just choose to believe your out of context examples. I mean oh my gosh, the Gideons cant put bibles on a military base....persecution!

My favorite was prohibiting "traditional" biblical verses on weapons scopes. It sort of begs the question of why they were there in the first place.

Interesting. What say you FE?

In 2 minutes of looking I've proven half that article wrong. Tomorrow when I have time I will go through and provide links. Pulling up some liberal garbage rag is not considered doing your own research on the events. News flash: most media members lie. You think you proved something here but it is more spin and lies. I will give my proof tomorrow. Where is your proof other than a liberal rag giving opinions and slanted reviews? Still got nothing?

Don't misinterpret the question. I was not calling you out. I've not seen anyone disprove your comments. Maybe you can disprove the article from what you consider a liberal rag?

Archived