2016 4* Buck DE/LB Antonneous Clayton (Florida commit)

RunInRed

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeffrey Lee retweeted the following if you're hung up on Seccountry.

"Five-star DE Antonneous Clayton says #Florida will be his only visit "

While it's disappointing that he may not be visiting, it's refreshing to see a kid that understands the meaning of a committment. I wish there were more like him.

My bad guys. Here's the important stuff:

“They’re trying to get me to come,” said Clayton, who was visited by defensive coordinator Kevin Steele, defensive line coach Rodney Garner and linebackers coach Travis Williams.

“They were just telling me that old staff is done and they have new coaches. Coach (Will) Muschamp is not there anymore and they don’t want me to judge the school because of the past.”

“I mean, they’re a good school, but I’m probably not going to visit there. I’m real loyal to the Gators. Once I committed, I said I wasn’t taking other visits. I take that seriously.”

A Doc top flip for 2016. I see this in the tea leaves of the tea bag that exploded while I was making cold brew tea. We are expecting at least 18 inches of snow starting tomorrow night through Saturday evening. It is a good thing that I have 2 total 250 gallon underground LP tanks. If we lose power, we have 2 huge gas fireplaces and a tank-less hot water heater. If you ever want to do away with the standard 60 gallon hot water heater, get a tank-less hot water heater.

Archived