2016 4* Buck DE/LB Antonneous Clayton (Florida commit)

RunInRed

Cole, you hearing this?

Would this affect Marshall's recruitment? As in, maybe Marshall knows that our coaches are still shopping. Wouldn't it be crazy if that really did work both ways, even though people around here are always crapping on the kids.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cole, you hearing this?

Would this affect Marshall's recruitment? As in, maybe Marshall knows that our coaches are still shopping. Wouldn't it be crazy if that really did work both ways, even though people around here are always crapping on the kids.

Would be freaking awesome to finally have a speed pass rush on BOTH sides of the line. (Of course I'm saying if everybody reaches their potential)

Marshall & AC are unrealated. AC is a Buck type. DM is a SDE/DT. We're still shopping because we want 7-8 DL, not replace DM. Although we may have to any way if he flips to UGA. We have 5 DL right now

Marshall & AC are unrealated. AC is a Buck type. DM is a SDE/DT. We're still shopping because we want 7-8 DL, not replace DM. Although we may have to any way if he flips to UGA. We have 5 DL right now

Another swing and a miss from the Doof. Understood and thanks for the additional info.

Another swing and a miss from the Doof. Understood and thanks for the additional info.

We're getting use to it...............................j/k you.....

They just said on Recruiting Nation that AC will get a huge bump when the final ESPN class rankings come out next week. He's already #75 overall on ESPN as is.

They just said on Recruiting Nation that AC will get a huge bump when the final ESPN class rankings come out next week. He's already #75 overall on ESPN as is.

So, he's signing with bama???

I keed. Seriously, it's a joke.

Going to beat a fight over this guy.

So Florida's getting nervous. Are we trending with this guy? Do we have better than a 50/50 shot with him?

No and No at the moment. We are meeting him today for the first time in a long time. We were supposed to see him last week but couldn't due to the weather.

Maybe it will help that his cousin Montravious Adams is coming back for his senior year, which would give them an opportunity to play together. We need to be throwing everything that we have at this kid! I hope Garner is placing all the blame on Muschamp for the stoppage in communication with him. I think he could be the next Dee Ford

So Florida's getting nervous. Are we trending with this guy? Do we have better than a 50/50 shot with him?

No and No at the moment. We are meeting him today for the first time in a long time. We were supposed to see him last week but couldn't due to the weather.

Alright thanks. Maybe the newer staff will make him feel more welcome and we can reel him in

Maybe it will help that his cousin Montravious Adams is coming back for his senior year, which would give them an opportunity to play together. We need to be throwing everything that we have at this kid! I hope Garner is placing all the blame on Muschamp for the stoppage in communication with him. I think he could be the next Dee Ford

I didn't realize they were cousins. That can't hurt.

How are his piano skills?

We definitely need to use him as an LB if we get him.

Would be used like Carl Lawson or Cass was last year if we get him. More DE stuff than LB.

Archived