Muslims Throw Christians Off Ship

Proud Tiger

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know one thing....your ROE are disgusting but I shouldn't expect more from a petty officer who drives a tug boat. But toot on, I'm off to cook out steaks with friends in Auburn.

I don't know AUUSN at all, but if he is indeed "a petty officer who drives a tug boat," then I appreciate his service.

I don't have selective appreciation for our armed services based upon their political views or which duty them perform. So thank you, AUUSN.

Mike....I respect the uniform but not always the character in it. I can only judge him by his posts here, and I say that as an old Navy guy myself.

I know one thing....your ROE are disgusting but I shouldn't expect more from a petty officer who drives a tug boat. But toot on, I'm off to cook out steaks with friends in Auburn.

I don't know AUUSN at all, but if he is indeed "a petty officer who drives a tug boat," then I appreciate his service.

I don't have selective appreciation for our armed services based upon their political views or which duty them perform. So thank you, AUUSN.

Do you enjoy sewing? ;D

Thanks brother. I'll shoot you a PM tomorrow.

^^This.

I also appreciate yours, PT.

I respect the fact that anybody would choose to serve in the military. At the same time, someone with his views, in the military, scares me. I wonder how many people that share his view of things are in there. He's all but come out in full sympathy with Bergdahl and lord only knows what he thinks of the Fort Hood shooter. Anybody that absolutely worships the ground obama walks on is not someone I think is good to have in our military.

CT....You must be a racist....... :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance:

I respect the fact that anybody would choose to serve in the military. At the same time, someone with his views, in the military, scares me. I wonder how many people that share his view of things are in there. He's all but come out in full sympathy with Bergdahl and lord only knows what he thinks of the Fort Hood shooter. Anybody that absolutely worships the ground obama walks on is not someone I think is good to have in our military.

You better think twice before slandering me. Since you've already gone there, go back through my posts and show me proof on your allegations. All I've ever said about Bergdahl is that he deserves due process. If that makes me some kind of hard leftist so be it. On Obama, like I've said before, I AM APOLITICAL! I SERVE THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF THAT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE VOTED FOR! THAT'S IT! MY LIFE IS THE SAME UNDER BUSH AS IT HAS BEEN UNDER OBAMA! NO DIFFERENT! MY PAY IS HIGHER! MY MEDICAL IS BETTER! MY BENEFITS ARE BETTER! Get it you kooky little turd?

I get you...heaven forbid one of our service people actually respect his Commander-in-Chief! Probably dangerous if he respects any of his other superior officers as well. :-\

You better think twice before slandering me. Since you've already gone there, go back through my posts and show me proof on your allegations. All I've ever said about Bergdahl is that he deserves due process. If that makes me some kind of hard leftist so be it. On Obama, like I've said before, I AM APOLITICAL! I SERVE THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF THAT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE VOTED FOR! THAT'S IT! MY LIFE IS THE SAME UNDER BUSH AS IT HAS BEEN UNDER OBAMA! NO DIFFERENT! MY PAY IS HIGHER! MY MEDICAL IS BETTER! MY BENEFITS ARE BETTER! Get it you kooky little turd?

Just as I suspected. Slander someone and run like a little coward.

This is a personal attack that should NOT be tolerated. It goes far beyond the childish, and too typical, name calling.

You are a disgrace to this board, Auburn, and humanity. You should be banned for this remark. Sadly, the moderation on this board gives you full support with "dancing bananas". This site, the members of this forum, and particularly those who moderate, should hang their heads in shame.

Well, that post certainly speaks for itself. :no:

If I didn't know better, I would assume it's over-the-top sarcasm.

Anyone who calls out someone else for slinging crap at sailor boy needs to go back and read his posts. He has slung as many insults as anyone here and is just getting what he deserves and then whining about it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but, based on his posts here he is not the kind of person I'm thrilled about wearing a Navy uniform. The feeling is obviously mutual. So be it.

Meanwhile ISIS marches on.

I get you...heaven forbid one of our service people actually respect his Commander-in-Chief! Probably dangerous if he respects any of his other superior officers as well. :-\/>

Respect is one thing. Outright hero worship is another. He crossed the line a long time ago

Anyone who calls out someone else for slinging crap at sailor boy needs to go back and read his posts. He has slung as many insults as anyone here and is just getting what he deserves and then whining about it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but, based on his posts here he is not the kind of person I'm thrilled about wearing a Navy uniform. The feeling is obviously mutual. So be it.

Meanwhile ISIS marches on.

Reference any post of mine that supports your crap. You are a coward as well.

Bunch of cowards on this board. Can't attack the argument but rather slander fellow members. When asked for proof they scurry like little coward cockroaches. It's cool though because through their moronic slandering, I know I have won the argument.

sailor boy.......So typical of your narcissist personality and huge ego. I haven't scurried anywhere. I just don't post all day like you when you should be performing your duty. Proof......no need to go looking, I could fill a page. You have called me and others stupid, idiots,crazy old man, POS, etc., numerous times. Any honest person here knows that. You just called me a coward. One has to look no further than post #37 above where you call ct a "kooky little turd to see even worse.

Your hypocrisy is off the chart.

So typical of your narcissist personality and huge ego. I haven't scurried anywhere. I just don't post all day like you when you should be performing your duty. Proof......no need to go looking, I could fill a page. You have called me and others stupid, idiots,crazy old man, POS, etc., numerous times. Any honest person here knows that. You just called me a coward. On has to look no further than post#37 above where you call ct a "kooky little turd to see even worse.

Your hypocrisy is off the chart.

YOU ARE A COWARD! How about that! Now leave me alone. No one even invited you into this. It's between me and kooky tigger. Go be a lonely old man somewhere else.

Oh you don't like the proof do you........and you continue to provide it. I suspect ct, WT, Raptor, ect. can easiIy prove their own examples. You are a sick person. I hope you will find the help you need

Oh you don't like the proof do you........and you continue to provide it. I suspect ct, WT, Raptor, ect. can easiIy prove their own examples. You are a sick person. I hope you will find the help you need

Go away.

I get you...heaven forbid one of our service people actually respect his Commander-in-Chief! Probably dangerous if he respects any of his other superior officers as well. :-\/>

Respect is one thing. Outright hero worship is another. He crossed the line a long time ago

Pointing out the insane comments made about Obama for what they are hardly constitutes "hero worship".

You have the perspectives of an insane person. Obama Derangement Syndrome.

Archived