Muslims Throw Christians Off Ship

Proud Tiger

Oh you don't like the proof do you........and you continue to provide it. I suspect ct, WT, Raptor, ect. can easiIy prove their own examples. You are a sick person. I hope you will find the help you need

What irony. :roflol:

You would call on an all-star line-up of forum kooks to testify on another posters alleged mental illness? :P

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bunch of cowards on this board. Can't attack the argument but rather slander fellow members. When asked for proof they scurry like little coward cockroaches. It's cool though because through their moronic slandering, I know I have won the argument.

I have become of the opinion that the cowardice extends beyond those who choose to attack your service to our country. It extends to those who turn a blind eye to it, particularly the moderators of this forum who either ignore it or, endorse it. It is shameful.

sailor boy.......So typical of your narcissist personality and huge ego. I haven't scurried anywhere. I just don't post all day like you when you should be performing your duty. Proof......no need to go looking, I could fill a page. You have called me and others stupid, idiots,crazy old man, POS, etc., numerous times. Any honest person here knows that. You just called me a coward. One has to look no further than post #37 above where you call ct a "kooky little turd to see even worse.

Your hypocrisy is off the chart.

Just ignore "it". All can see what "it" is. Oh, and you are 100% accurate too !!

Sewing circle is really busy today. Bwahahahaha

Sewing circle gals are united.....Clueless, but United. Bwahahahahaha

Insert dancing banana....

You could insert a dancing bear and you and the other gals would still be clueless!! Hehehe

Insert dancing banana....

You could insert a dancing bear and you and the other gals would still be clueless!! Hehehe

163563561.gif

See! You are still clueless. Thanks for playing!! Bwahahahaha

Navy boy have you written your daily note of admiration to Obama yet today? Ain't got much time left. You better hurry.. Your hero is waiting for his fan mail

Your comedic talent matches your sense of logic. Ironically, only the latter is funny. <_<

Navy boy have you written your daily note of admiration to Obama yet today? Ain't got much time left. You better hurry.. Your hero is waiting for his fan mail

funny-pictures-read-something-stupid-forest-whitaker-eye.jpg

Wow. What other tricks can you force him to do?

Oh stick around. I'm just getting warmed up. My uncle wore the navy uniform in WWII and this punk isn't even close to being worthy to shine his shoes.

Oh stick around. I'm just getting warmed up. My uncle wore the navy uniform in WWII and this punk isn't even close to being worthy to shine his shoes.

Oh how cute. I have a stalker.

Bunch of cowards on this board. Can't attack the argument but rather slander fellow members. When asked for proof they scurry like little coward cockroaches. It's cool though because through their moronic slandering, I know I have won the argument.

I have become of the opinion that the cowardice extends beyond those who choose to attack your service to our country. It extends to those who turn a blind eye to it, particularly the moderators of this forum who either ignore it or, endorse it. It is shameful.

Serving in the military buys you squat and it shouldn't. Like me when I was in the Air Force, a serviceman or woman is getting pay, benefits and three squares a day in return for his/her time. It's not a bad deal and can be an attractive option for a lot of young people.

Military service is a job that somebody has to do but it doesn't buy you a lifetime of adoration from the masses, nor should it. The percentage of jerks in the military is the same as the percentage of civilian jerks. Calling a jerk a jerk is fair enough. If that particular jerk happens to be in the military, so what?

Including my own father, I can count ancestors killed in action in every major conflict back to the Civil War. Those people and others like them, they deserve some respect for what they sacrificed. Extra respect isn't due to someone like me. All I did was make the best occupational choice that was available to me at the time and nobody should bow down and cry holy at my feet for my doing what was best for me.

In closing, I'll point out that when I was in the military service, just as in any large company, there were some in there that the outfit would have been better off without. Do we also owe gratitude to them? I don't think so!

Serving in the military buys you squat and it shouldn't. Like me when I was in the Air Force, a serviceman or woman is getting pay, benefits and three squares a day in return for his/her time. It's not a bad deal and can be an attractive option for a lot of young people.

Military service is a job that somebody has to do but it doesn't buy you a lifetime of adoration from the masses, nor should it. The percentage of jerks in the military is the same as the percentage of civilian jerks. Calling a jerk a jerk is fair enough. If that particular jerk happens to be in the military, so what?

Including my own father, I can count ancestors killed in action in every major conflict back to the Civil War. Those people and others like them, they deserve some respect for what they sacrificed. Extra respect isn't due to someone like me. All I did was make the best occupational choice that was available to me at the time and nobody should bow down and cry holy at my feet for my doing what was best for me.

In closing, I'll point out that when I was in the military service, just as in any large company, there were some in there that the outfit would have been better off without. Do we also owe gratitude to them? I don't think so!

That is the difference between you and navy boy. He thinks just the fact that he's in that uniform is enough. The fact that he is who he is as a person doesn't matter.

I can't wait for the day you two post your "save the date" on the forums.

Cooltigger is gonna make ya one happy lady wartim:)

If Tim likes it, fine. If not, fine. I don't care about whether anyone in particular likes it. I just post what I think and whatever anyone else thinks is irrelevant. There are some that if they don't like it, then I know I've done something worthwhile. I don't mind the liberal viewpoint so much as an arrogant twerp that thinks way too much of himself just because he's in the navy.

If Tim likes it, fine. If not, fine. I don't care about whether anyone in particular likes it. I just post what I think and whatever anyone else thinks is irrelevant. There are some that if they don't like it, then I know I've done something worthwhile. I don't mind the liberal viewpoint so much as an arrogant twerp that thinks way too much of himself just because he's in the navy.

My goodness look at all of the attention. I have really got you butt hurt. Good! I have never expected anything because of my affiliation with the Navy. Quite the opposite, I think too much praise is heaped upon those in the military and I've started threads on the subject. You are a kook and you are colossally wrong on a daily basis. I love watching the train wreck known as your moronic comments so keep them coming you coward.

My goodness look at all of the attention. I have really got you butt hurt. Good! I have never expected anything because of my affiliation with the Navy. Quite the opposite, I think too much praise is heaped upon those in the military and I've started threads on the subject. You are a kook and you are colossally wrong on a daily basis. I love watching the train wreck known as your moronic comments so keep them coming you coward.

Oh my goodness! What's this? Oh it's a thread I started back in November that proves the coward kooky tigger is FOS! http://www.aufamily.com/forums/topic/142186-why-i-was-conflicted-on-veterans-day/

Archived