Muslims Throw Christians Off Ship

Proud Tiger

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The steady stream of name calling and insults continues.

Posted by Proud Tiger on 18 April 2015 - 07:52 PM in Politically Speaking...

I won't forget boy. You and sailor boy are two peas in a rotten pod.

The steady stream of name calling and insults continues. What do mods do these days?

The steady stream of name calling and insults continues.

The steady stream of name calling and insults continues. What do mods do these days?

AUUSN.....Did anybody call you out by name. I thought you wanted to quit our tit for tat. But since you now call me out, I would only say there is a difference between insults/name calling and sarcastic remarks. Sure I have called people names and I usually regret it. It is usually in anger. But I don't do it in almost every post I make. You are welcome to call me out when I do. You use the example of me using the word "boy" yet you threw out the slang "chink". A little hypocritical don't you think?

AUUSN.....Did anybody call you out by name. I thought you wanted to quit our tit for tat. But since you now call me out, I would only say there is a difference between insults/name calling and sarcastic remarks. Sure I have called people names and I usually regret it. It is usually in anger. But I don't do it in almost every post I make. You are welcome to call me out when I do. You use the example of me using the word "boy" yet you threw out the slang "chink". A little hypocritical don't you think?

You are a moron! Go back and read that thread and hopefully you'll comprehend the discussion between Ben and me. Then read it again and maybe you'll get the ethnicity of my daughters. Good grief.

I don't need to read it again. You do. I pointed out that I have an adopted Chinese grandson and find the term insulting. If you have three Oriental daughters and even mention the term "chink" you should be ashamed.

And thanks for proving again that you don't seem capable of making a post without name calling.

I don't need to read it again. You do. I pointed out that I have an adopted Chinese grandson and find the term insulting. If you have three Oriental daughters and even mention the term "chink" you should be ashamed.

And thanks for proving again that you don't seem capable of making a post without name calling.

Go away you freak. That's why I put the term in single quotes.

You always have a way to rationalize your posts but it doesn't change anything. And once again your foul mouth proves my contention of your incessant name calling.

You always have a way to rationalize your posts but it doesn't change anything. And once again your foul mouth proves my contention of your incessant name calling.

:-X

Well you know they probably were trying to discriminate against those poor peace loving Muslims and deserved what they got.

Christians in Africa don't discriminate against Muslims

Human Rights Watch employees in the Central African Republic have claimed to have witnessed anti-balaka forces cutting "the throats of Muslim civilians, publicly lynching, mutilating, and setting their bodies on fire." It also reported attacks where the groups had cut off body parts or hacked Muslims to death.

Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/christian-militia-could-wipe-out-central-african-republics-muslim-population-says-human-rights-group-114489/#sJofWzXpCgiIDF4F.99'>http://www.christianpost.com/news/christian-militia-could-wipe-out-central-african-republics-muslim-population-says-human-rights-group-114489/#sJofWzXpCgiIDF4F.99

http://www.christianpost.com/news/christian-militia-could-wipe-out-central-african-republics-muslim-population-says-human-rights-group-114489/

Let's be fair, honest and objective when it comes to Africa. Christians, Muslims, and non-believers are doing a ton of messed up stuff in the name of religion in that country. While their are unfortunately innocents, neither religion in that region atm is "peace loving".

Bunch of cowards on this board. Can't attack the argument but rather slander fellow members. When asked for proof they scurry like little coward cockroaches. It's cool though because through their moronic slandering, I know I have won the argument.

I have become of the opinion that the cowardice extends beyond those who choose to attack your service to our country. It extends to those who turn a blind eye to it, particularly the moderators of this forum who either ignore it or, endorse it. It is shameful.

Serving in the military buys you squat and it shouldn't. Like me when I was in the Air Force, a serviceman or woman is getting pay, benefits and three squares a day in return for his/her time. It's not a bad deal and can be an attractive option for a lot of young people.

Military service is a job that somebody has to do but it doesn't buy you a lifetime of adoration from the masses, nor should it. The percentage of jerks in the military is the same as the percentage of civilian jerks. Calling a jerk a jerk is fair enough. If that particular jerk happens to be in the military, so what?

Including my own father, I can count ancestors killed in action in every major conflict back to the Civil War. Those people and others like them, they deserve some respect for what they sacrificed. Extra respect isn't due to someone like me. All I did was make the best occupational choice that was available to me at the time and nobody should bow down and cry holy at my feet for my doing what was best for me.

In closing, I'll point out that when I was in the military service, just as in any large company, there were some in there that the outfit would have been better off without. Do we also owe gratitude to them? I don't think so!

I think ICHY is referring to using one's military status to attack them - or "call them a jerk" as you put it. It's disrespectful of military service in general or in the abstract.

It's no different from using Christianity as the context for ridicule if you are calling a Christian a "jerk".

Bunch of cowards on this board. Can't attack the argument but rather slander fellow members. When asked for proof they scurry like little coward cockroaches. It's cool though because through their moronic slandering, I know I have won the argument.

I have become of the opinion that the cowardice extends beyond those who choose to attack your service to our country. It extends to those who turn a blind eye to it, particularly the moderators of this forum who either ignore it or, endorse it. It is shameful.

Serving in the military buys you squat and it shouldn't. Like me when I was in the Air Force, a serviceman or woman is getting pay, benefits and three squares a day in return for his/her time. It's not a bad deal and can be an attractive option for a lot of young people.

Military service is a job that somebody has to do but it doesn't buy you a lifetime of adoration from the masses, nor should it. The percentage of jerks in the military is the same as the percentage of civilian jerks. Calling a jerk a jerk is fair enough. If that particular jerk happens to be in the military, so what?

Including my own father, I can count ancestors killed in action in every major conflict back to the Civil War. Those people and others like them, they deserve some respect for what they sacrificed. Extra respect isn't due to someone like me. All I did was make the best occupational choice that was available to me at the time and nobody should bow down and cry holy at my feet for my doing what was best for me.

In closing, I'll point out that when I was in the military service, just as in any large company, there were some in there that the outfit would have been better off without. Do we also owe gratitude to them? I don't think so!

That is the difference between you and navy boy. He thinks just the fact that he's in that uniform is enough. The fact that he is who he is as a person doesn't matter.

That's a good example of what I was referring to.

Tigger thinks he is entitled to behave like an Ass because he has a "special relationship" with Jesus.

Back to the OP, we shouldn't be surprised that some Moslems threw a group of "unbelievers" overboard. It's what they've been doing for over 1,300 years. When there are no others handy they are quite happy to behead Moslems of a different sect.

Now, Christians stopped this stuff about three hundred years ago, or 1,700 years into their existence. Following that timetable, with any luck the followers of Mohammed will stop their savagery in just 400 years or so. Until then, keep your piece handy and maintain a wary eye on the Arab. YOU could be the next to feel the effects of The Religion of Peace and Love.

Back to the OP, we shouldn't be surprised that some Moslems threw a group of "unbelievers" overboard. It's what they've been doing for over 1,300 years. When there are no others handy they are quite happy to behead Moslems of a different sect.

Now, Christians stopped this stuff about three hundred years ago, or 1,700 years into their existence. Following that timetable, with any luck the followers of Mohammed will stop their savagery in just 400 years or so. Until then, keep your piece handy and maintain a wary eye on the Arab. YOU could be the next to feel the effects of The Religion of Peace and Love.

:slapfh: God I hope that is satire.

6106868.jpg

Report it. The times I have done so it has been rectified.

Until then, keep your piece handy and maintain a wary eye on the Arab. YOU could be the next to feel the effects of The Religion of Peace and Love. ~ Mikey

This is too awesome not to be repeated multiple times.

:flag:

Until then, keep your piece handy and maintain a wary eye on the Arab. YOU could be the next to feel the effects of The Religion of Peace and Love. ~ Mikey

This is too awesome not to be repeated multiple times.

:flag:

Immortalizing it in your signature for posterity was a good call. :cool:

...and I had concerns that Weegle and I were getting too heated at times.

If it were not for the age difference I would be pushing for some good old fashion naval boxing. The gloves don't lie.

If it were not for the age difference I would be pushing for some good old fashion naval boxing. The gloves don't lie.

SMOKERS! Hooya! Bexar_Boxing.jpg

Proud Tiger, Did you put the gloves on when you were in the Navy?

I have had two good friends serve and a cousin currently in the Navy and they all own gloves. Just a sterotype now for me.

The gloves also don't say a thing about the validity or logic of either party's argument.

If we're going to barbarically revert to dueling, trial by combat, or any form of violence to settle verbal disputes, may as well do it Arthurian style: swords, armor, and to the death. That would keep at least one of the parties from ever again disturbing others, and might have something of a deterrent effect to letting verbal disagreements get too heated. :rolleyes:

The gloves also don't say a thing about the validity or logic of either party's argument.

If we're going to barbarically revert to dueling, trial by combat, or any form of violence to settle verbal disputes, may as well do it Arthurian style: swords, armor, and to the death. That would keep at least one of the parties from ever again disturbing others, and might have something of a deterrent effect to letting verbal disagreements get too heated. :rolleyes:/>

True. I suck with swords so I would be deterred.

Archived