WCWS - All Other Games and Discussion

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Randy Johnson? He was really tell and had a weird windup.

When he was on he was unbeatable. Consistent upper 90's fastball with a low 90's slider that looked like it was going to smash you in the face but somehow wound up a strike.

Funny delivery, though. Almost like he was side arming it.

He just kind of disappeared, didn't he? I don't remember hearing much about him after the Yankees.

Got old and his back went out. Had a long career (1988-2009 with the Expos, Mariners, D'backs, Yankees, D'backs and Giants) and is a first ballot hall of famer this year.

He had a really long career. Didn't realize that.

Well, Bammer made it interesting, at least.

Did they though? ;)

LSU owned them the whole game.

Glad to see the rednecks get packing because the delusional faithful were claiming they were better than us from the start.

Randy Johnson? He was really tell and had a weird windup.

When he was on he was unbeatable. Consistent upper 90's fastball with a low 90's slider that looked like it was going to smash you in the face but somehow wound up a strike.

Funny delivery, though. Almost like he was side arming it.

He just kind of disappeared, didn't he? I don't remember hearing much about him after the Yankees.

Got old and his back went out. Had a long career (1988-2009 with the Expos, Mariners, D'backs, Yankees, D'backs and Giants) and is a first ballot hall of famer this year.

He had a really long career. Didn't realize that.

Poor bird. Neither did he.

bQJ36.gif

Did they though? ;)

LSU owned them the whole game.

Glad to see the rednecks get packing because the delusional faithful were claiming they were better than us from the start.

It is nice to outlast them in softball for a change. I'd like to rub it in by winning it all, but Florida twice is going to be a tough go tomorrow.

It is nice to outlast them in softball for a change. I'd like to rub it in by winning it all, but Florida twice is going to be a tough go tomorrow.

So if we win tomorrow AM, we have to play them again? Double header action?

We have to beat them twice to advance.

nFSebim.gif?1

nFSebim.gif?1

I'll be tickled pink if the girls pull it off. But, hey, you wanna be the best, you gotta beat the best.

I'm not sure if baseball players take the game too seriously or if softball players don't take it seriously enough.

If you don't think these girls are taking this seriously then you have not watched enough.

Anybody watching Game 1 of the Championship Series? UF is up 2-0 on a Lauren Haeger homerun. Lexi held her hitless yesterday. I can't believe they have a baseball guy there as field analyst. Somebody just shut Curt Schilling up. He doesn't know what he is talking about.

Anybody watching Game 1 of the Championship Series? UF is up 2-0 on a Lauren Haeger homerun. Lexi held her hitless yesterday. I can't believe they have a baseball guy there as field analyst. Somebody just shut Curt Schilling up. He doesn't know what he is talking about.

Must be his first softball game...seems unaware of how the game is usually played....

Michigan won game 2 1-0 making tonight's game 3 for all the marbles....

Congrats to Coach Walton and the Florida Lady Gators on winning back to back National Championships. See yall next year in the finals!! WAR EAGLE!!

Archived