WCWS - All Other Games and Discussion

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's smoking them though.

Yeah. Four of the six she's put out.

Don't think bammer has it in them to chip away at LSU's lead. We'll also see LSU's ace if they score any here.

I'm not watching this game. Kinda burned out after 4 hours of it tonight plus the games earlier in the day.

I hope the corndogs send bammer home.

I really don't understand this pitcher's wind up.

errbody has a routine, like shooting free throws or penalty kicks in soccer.

Yeah. I just don't see the logistics of the wind up. She's not garnering any sort of force because she still sets before she throws. I guess it's a mantra thing?

I can't remember his name right now, but that Japanese Yankees(or was Dodgers(or both))pitcher had some crazy tornado wind up.

Yeah. I just don't see the logistics of the wind up. She's not garnering any sort of force because she still sets before she throws. I guess it's a mantra thing?

I can't remember his name right now, but that Japanese Yankees(or was Dodgers(or both))pitcher had some crazy tornado wind up.

You're thinking of Hideo Nomo.

Yeah, it's just doing something to get yourself comfortable and zoned in. I did the same thing when kicking field goals.

It's been a very long time since I've paid attention to baseball/softball. Growing up in Birmingham, I guess "go Braves". I hate that Alabama has nothing in the way of professional sports.

I played baseball for 10 years or so, but I've never really enjoyed actually watching it on television. I'll watch Auburn, or in this case bama because I'm straight up bored.

You're thinking of Hideo Nomo.

Yeah, it's just doing something to get yourself comfortable and zoned in. I did the same thing when kicking field goals.

That's the ticket. Was thinking Matsui, but he was an outfielder.

I remember that Japanese guy. I couldn't stand to watch him because he irritated me with that windup. There was another pitcher who had some strange moves too... he was really tall and had a funny last name... maybe it was a Dutch name?

I remember that Japanese guy. I couldn't stand to watch him because he irritated me with that windup. There was another pitcher who had some strange moves too... he was really tall and had a funny last name... maybe it was a Dutch name?

Played for the A's? And the Yankees at some point. But I know who you're taking about I think.

Randy Johnson? He was really tell and had a weird windup.

When he was on he was unbeatable. Consistent upper 90's fastball with a low 90's slider that looked like it was going to smash you in the face but somehow wound up a strike.

Funny delivery, though. Almost like he was side arming it.

Bammer legging out these little infield hits.

When he was on he was unbeatable. Consistent upper 90's fastball with a low 90's slider that looked like it was going to smash you in the face but somehow wound up a strike.

He just kind of disappeared, didn't he? I don't remember hearing much about him after the Yankees.

He just kind of disappeared, didn't he? I don't remember hearing much about him after the Yankees.

Got old and his back went out. Had a long career (1988-2009 with the Expos, Mariners, D'backs, Yankees, D'backs and Giants) and is a first ballot hall of famer this year.

2 on, no outs.

Top of the 7th, 5-1 LSU.

Just subbed the pitcher.

Hoover is the ace. Bama tying it here would be a sight to behold.

Archived