Auburn vs College of Charleston-Tallahassee Regional

Big problem for AU is it is taking us 2 or 3 hits to score a run...and they are doing the same with each hit. Need to chase this pitcher and/or start getting some base hits.

But AU down 1-2-3 again....so still 3-1 favor of C of C

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks all too familiar. Come on, Tigers!!!

What a play by Jackson B!

Cole might need to be sat down...that should have been HR #4 right there.

Auburn Baseball@Auburn_Baseball 35s35 seconds ago

Tremendous play by Burgreen garnered him a standing ovation by the FSU faithful that are making up the majority of the crowd

Boy these are all or nothing at bats....am I correct that all C of C hits today have been HRs?

Cole might need to be sat down...that should have been HR #4 right there.

He's only given up three hits. Just a very dangerous line up, he cannot miss in the middle of the zone. Especially with the breaking ball.

Understand coaches trying to encourage AG ...and we need his defense, but seems he comes up way too often needing a hit ...or just some contact...to keep a rally alive and just looks lost at the plate.

Good grief, Grier looks like he has no idea what he's doing. His AB's are starting to be painful.

It's one of the most dramatic falls of a hitter I have seen. He was nearly automatic for at least a two hit game at the mid point. Unreal.

Understand coaches trying to encourage AG ...and we need his defense, but seems he comes up way too often needing a hit ...or just some contact...to keep a rally alive and just looks lost at the plate.

Move him down in the order and let someone else have that spot in the lineup? I know they are trying to work him through it but dang.

Good grief, Grier looks like he has no idea what he's doing. His AB's are starting to be painful.

It's one of the most dramatic falls of a hitter I have seen. He was nearly automatic for at least a two hit game at the mid point. Unreal.

Crazy thing is Jordan Ebert's struggles are equally maddening.

Note that Clark approaching 100 pitches...expect their fans to be screaming for the coach to pull him any minute now.

Meanwhile, AU making a bit of a rally here to close the gap to 3-2.

And AU scores the go ahead run on balk...was watching the play but never saw that....but no complaints from C of C when it was called. AU goes up 4-3

Starting to turn in our favor for sure.

And AU scores the go ahead run on balk...was watching the play but never saw that....but no complaints from C of C when it was called. AU goes up 4-3

I didn't see it live, but it was very obvious on the replay that Clarke started into his stretch and just stopped.

Ouch..Gray been having some problems with routine plays lately....real trouble now...would be nice to see a DP

Archived