How bout that Holiday bowl

autigger

How many times is this gonna happen? A potential bcs team with 1 defeat get sent to the crappy(in comparison) holiday bowl and gets their ass handed to them on a platter. Remember K state a few years ago?

The great CAL team! The team that proved to the world that USC was no doubt the best team in the country.My gosh, if you can beat the Great CAL, by less than a touchdown, than you are no doubt the best team in the country. Th BCS is bull#^$@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My growing hunch that ou may beat usc is growing again.

If you look at usc's record and scores they can't hold a candle to ours. They are a good team that played a pathetically weak schedule and coulda woulda shoulda lost 2 or 3 of them.

My growing hunch that ou may beat usc is growing again.

If you look at usc's record and scores they can't hold a candle to ours. They are a good team that played a pathetically weak schedule and coulda woulda shoulda lost 2 or 3 of them.

134798[/snapback]

I think the Sooners spank 'em big time.

I still felt Cal would win and they still might.

Because Tech's defense would probably be the deciding factor, but man, they have really stepped it up tonight.

They have made some great tackles on Arrington before he could break loose.

This could hurt auburn because we dont want the big 12 to have a good bowl record. If oklahoma beats usc and the big 12 has a bad bowl record and auburn wins and the sec whoops up we have a good chance of splitting the national championship.

Guys...split NC? Come on...undefeated #1 is playing undefeated #2. That means one still stays undefeated after it's over. No way does the #3 jump them, in any poll....sorry.

BEAT VT!!

Archived