Bama loses...

woods1110

Did you hear Curry's comment that if not for some key injuries that Bama might be a BCS bowl eligible team?  I hit the floor laughing.  I agree that they had some big injuries on offense and would have probably won another game or two with Brodie but BCS caliber...

I don't know of any injuries on defense but they flat out got run over today.  Minn. could have told them the play and Bama would not have been able to stop it.

134985[/snapback]

Bill Curry is just an embarrassment as a color commentator. Is there any doubt he was trying to play to the uat dirt road alumni? BCS Bowl eligible team ... ... heh heh ... ... ha Ha Ha ... ... BWA HA HA HA HA!!

Oh, man -- I didn't think anything could top the Kool-Ade comment of: "we should be 7-0 heading into the UT game." Thank you, former uat coach Curry! :lol:

Oh excuse me...it wasn't uat's fault that they lost the game.  It was the SEC's!  :huh:  :huh:  :blink:   :blink:

Bammar Village

135070[/snapback]

Once again I must ask. If the Bammers think it was such a down year in the SEC, how does it make them feel to only be able to go 6-5 in a down year? :big:

Nice going Bama.  I make an exception and pull for you for one of the few times in history, and you blow it.  I wanted the SEC to sweep.

134948[/snapback]

Don't feel too bad. In the handful of times I've rooted for Bama in my 50-year life (and Friday wasn't one of them) the only time they won was the '92 National Championship game against Miami in the Suger Bowl.

How ugly would this game have been if MN hadn't committed three turnovers, 11 penalties, and tried to throw when the run was working?

I was hoping the SEC would be 5-1 in the bowls, with this as the only loss. Now let's just root for the Tigers to pull the conference to 3-3 in the bowls! Didn't I see a stat that we were the ONLY SEC team that has ever won the Music City Bowl?

I spent New Years Eve in Nashville....I know, I felt like I was being punished, but one of my best friends lives there and that is where everyone was gathering. I love SEC football, but I just couldn't bring myself to pull for Bama. It was amazing how much more "subdued" the Bama fans were on Friday night compared to Thursday night.

I guess Alabama will just buy their time with Shula next year, then try to woo B. Davis. Did anyone else hear Croyle tell the sideline reporter that they had the talent to be a BCS team next year?

Alabama needs a QB....any QB....a half-decent QB....and they easily could have won 2+ games more this year.....WOW...Pennington is THAT bad with a lot of his passes against Minn.

slink, Sorry I missed you in NO! :blink:

What happened? :D

Sorry to hear it. Not too smart to get out of the house with Strep...but...at least you got to see the BEST TEAM in AMERICA play ! ! ! :au:

Archived