2016 4* ILB Rahshaun Smith

aucanucktiger

He's already on our 2016 wish list but AJC reporting today this Clemson commit included Auburn (Nov. 14) in his 5 official visits that includes Clemson, LSU and Miami. Since I'm in the linebacker recruiting panic camp, thought a thread warranted for this 6'3" 239 lb bruiser from FL. Early enrollment candidate too! (Didn't see an existing thread but feel free to edit if one exists).

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think most dialogue regarding RS was done in a "Visitors" thread from a few weeks back. Agree we should be talking about him more, would be a great addition. My impression was that he started looking around when Clemson took a commitment from Lamar (though I doubt that alone would turn him away).

Seems like we're letting all the 4 & 5 * LB recruits commit else where. Latest one is Smith committing to Clemson.

Seems like we're letting all the 4 & 5 * LB recruits commit else where. Latest one is Smith committing to Clemson.

So true they are all gone now.

Why isn't BOOM & Lance Thompson getting any LB's to commit to Auburn. We only have one right now.

Maybe they just don't care as much as we do.

Other teams are not waiting around to get those 4 & 5 * guys. What are we waiting for.

For Mikey to give Lance and Will his approval on who to recruit. He should be calling you later this week.

Other teams are not waiting around to get those 4 & 5 * guys. What are we waiting for.

For Mikey to give Lance and Will his approval on who to recruit. He should be calling you later this week.

^^This^^

So true they are all gone now.

I just hate when that happens.

Smith has been committed to Clemson for over 4 months, long before he was made a topic on this board. Do some research before just spouting the same BS in every thread.

^^This^^

Every year I tell 'em what four LB's to sign, every year we're lucky if they get even one. They've already messed up on two this year. Good help is hard to find these days, so what's a poor boy to do?

^^This^^

Every year I tell 'em what four LB's to sign, every year we're lucky if they get even one. They've already messed up on two this year. Good help is hard to find these days, so what's a poor boy to do?

Two? Lamar is the only one I can think of. The kid from TN was going there once his brother was hired. Not much you can do about that.

^^This^^

Two? Lamar is the only one I can think of. The kid from TN was going there once his brother was hired. Not much you can do about that.

You might've answered this elsewhere, but do you think we're legitimately still in it for this guy?

@RivalsFriedman: Have to think #Auburn and #UMD #Terps are two of Rahshaun Smith's top contenders now that he has decommitted from #Clemson

^^This^^

The four names I gave 'em included Lamar and Juarez. Both now committed elsewhere!!!%#*&!

PS: You do realize this "four names" thing is a joke, right?

Archived