2015 Preseason Practice - Day 6

RunInRed

If only one turnover was by a RB, Lawyer Tillman, who wasn't even on my depth chart, that means the other two turnovers occurred in the passing game? Or special teams? And by the way, I think the reference must actually be to Lawyer Tillman Jr, because, well .....

carl lawson probably intercepted the snap from center to qb.

Well played!

thx 90. I was almost depressed that my efforts were unnoticed.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
First look: Auburn scrimmages in front of the new, gigantic video board in Jordan-Hare Stadium on Monday.

CMD4VkNWsAAlktS.jpg

CMD-nR2WwAQ6aNu.jpg

via @AUGoldMine

If only we'd spent the extra $200 to get the curved one.

Still wish the back was made of wood like the old TVs we had growing up. But the earth couldn't support the weight of the tube. Or maybe it was made of wood but didn't work anymore, so we just sat the new one top of the old wooden one. Just a thought. Its 4:40 am..

First look: Auburn scrimmages in front of the new, gigantic video board in Jordan-Hare Stadium on Monday.

CMD4VkNWsAAlktS.jpg

CMD-nR2WwAQ6aNu.jpg

via @AUGoldMine

If only we'd spent the extra $200 to get the curved one.

Funny. The flat ones look better when you hang them above the fireplace. Will this fit?

What's up with using UF colors on the screen?? :dunno: More "pop"? :rolleyes:

Ever wondered why the Dallas Cowboys use royal and navy blue? Jerry said he learned that the lighter shade of blue showed better on the TV. More pop is absolutely correct.

What's up with using UF colors on the screen?? :dunno: More "pop"? :rolleyes:

Ever wondered why the Dallas Cowboys use royal and navy blue? Jerry said he learned that the lighter shade of blue showed better on the TV. More pop is absolutely correct.

Well I think it's ******' travesty. Makes me wish we never put the damn thing up.

Archived