Cackling at Bama

PatBoCamRob

I like to see Alabama lose just as much as anyone and I think they will multiple times this season but not to Wisconsin. Alabama's defensive weakness is it's secondary and Wisconsin doesn't have a quarterback capable of challenging them there. Alabama's only going to be in offensive trouble this year if they have to win shootouts and I just don't see that happening this game.

They have the same returning QB from last year, Stave. Wisky also returns 8 starters to a pretty decent D, that was 17th in scoring D (20.8 ppg per ESPN), uat was only 10% better averaging allowing 18.6 ppg last year. I think both offenses are going to struggle moving the ball.

Wisky gets the plus at QB

uat gets the plus at RB, only b/c Drake and Henry are proven talent, but depth there is gonna be an issue

Draw at OL, b/c both only return 2 starters from 2014

Wisky gets plus at WR/TE as they return one WR and one TE starters from 2014, uat returns none

uat gets slight plus for D, since they return 9 starters to Wisky's 8, and allowed fewer ppg last year, although Wisky held AU to 31 and that was in OT, take that fwiw.

So, according to me its really a toss up game, but I'll pick Wisconsin b/c of a senior returning starter at QB as the deciding factor.

I believe it does return a TE. I can't remember his name.

Should have kept reading.

Archived