Lets' get fired UP!

'82 Tiger

If I was a coach I would keep playing the video of Corso and Herby saying Auburn is just no. 3. Then I would show them the polls of the BCS and piss them off. Then I would say "WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!! Lets kick some hokie @$$!!!!"

The great thing about this team is that I don't think anybody has to tell them anything. They are just winners, plain and simple. We'll remember this group of seniors for a long time. WDE

Each and every week we've had to prove ourselves. After each and every victory we have been told, "yeah, but you haven't beaten so and so yet." After we had beaten all of the so and sos, we were told, "well you haven't won the SEC Championship yet." After winning the SEC Championship, we were told, "well, you didn't play any good teams - the SEC is down this year."

Well, we have one last opportunity to prove ourselves, and TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT!! We are playing a great team with a long win streak. Let's beat the Hokies tonight and go out as Undefeated Champions. The others can say what they will, but after beating Tech tonight, not one team will be able to say they beat this AU team! And I don't think they'd want to try.

WAR DAMN EAGLE!

war eagle!!!!

can't wait until kick-off. i got my lucky hat on and my flag flying high.

i hope all the players have a safe and fun evening of football. i am glad we are playing a quality, class act team from the acc.

this is an auburn year so lets go out and bake some hokie.

Archived