TCU @ Minnesota

Dom1ni0n

Well looks as if WKU will win 14-12. Vandy was finally able to score on 4th down with 30 seconds left. 4 trips inside the 3 and only one TD, their O is pretty sad.

Vandy is now the first/only SEC Team to lose to a C-USA School. At least that is what the announcers said. But didnt UAB beat LSU as C-USA? I really dont keep up with UAB tho.

Mason, he is gone. That Vandy team had no fight and they are not well coached. Seriously, this might be one of the worst Vandy teams in years.

I don't think that is true. I know they like to forget anything unflattering about bama's coach, but I think UAB was C-USA when they beat LSU in 2000.

Well looks as if WKU will win 14-12. Vandy was finally able to score on 4th down with 30 seconds left. 4 trips inside the 3 and only one TD, their O is pretty sad.

Vandy is now the first/only SEC Team to lose to a C-USA School. At least that is what the announcers said. But didnt UAB beat LSU as C-USA? I really dont keep up with UAB tho.

Mason, he is gone. That Vandy team had no fight and they are not well coached. Seriously, this might be one of the worst Vandy teams in years.

I don't think that is true. I know they like to forget anything unflattering about bama's coach, but I think UAB was C-USA when they beat LSU in 2000.

UGA lost to UCF

what conference was ULM in 07?

V made a bit of a rally.....but not enough. Vandy fans are pretty tolerant....don't think they will dump Mason so soon...gotta remember that Franklin cleaned out their recruiting class when he left...and M had some leftover problems with player behavior to deal with.

JMO but the Franklin years were an aberration....and Vandy is back to where they usually are.

what conference was ULM in 07?

They said most recent was UCF beating UGA in a 2010 bowl game

Just a reminder for everyone: Minnesota is a much better than most here are giving credit to. This is a team that lost to Ohio state late in the season last year by a score of 31-24. They played the buckeyes much better than Alabama did. In that game Minnesota only threw for 85 yards but rushed for over 200 yards against Urban Meyer's squad. Jerry kill is a good coach and has the gophers on the rise. That team was likely very excited to host TCU and no doubt was looking to give them their best shot. I'd say they accomplished that. Both teams looked a little rusty to start the season. Minnesota will contend for the B1G west division this season. TCU is no joke.

Minnesota missed their chance. They stood up to TCU very well and should have won that game. Mason is toast at Vandy. Good to see South Carolia get the win. That was a tough game. Chiz is a much better DC than a head coach. I hope we will be saying the same about Muschamp on Saturday.

V made a bit of a rally.....but not enough. Vandy fans are pretty tolerant....don't think they will dump Mason so soon...gotta remember that Franklin cleaned out their recruiting class when he left...and M had some leftover problems with player behavior to deal with.

JMO but the Franklin years were an aberration....and Vandy is back to where they usually are.

Ud be surprised, bc of Franklin, they think they are a 9 win a year program. The bulk of their fan base wanted him fired last year, and even more after last nights game

UGA lost to UCF

Totally forgot that one.

What about when we lost to USF? Was USF C-USA then?

UGA lost to UCF

Totally forgot that one.

What about when we lost to USF? Was USF C-USA then?

During that time, USF was in the former Big East.

Archived