Carl Lawson

Tampa Tiger

Glad to hear it, I wonder if they just held him out of the 2nd half of the Louisville game for precautionary reasons....

I would say yes. Hip flexor ...

I doubt he plays in the Jax State game but I'm sure he technically could. Again, precautionary.

You can play with a Hip Flexor but it is better to give it a good rest. Like RuninRed I would bet that he could play against Jax but won't.

I don't believe there is a risk or he wouldn't be playing. Not trying to be a smart @ss in any way or anything but should we sit JJ? I mean he could get hurt as well.

I don't believe there is a risk or he wouldn't be playing. Not trying to be a smart @ss in any way or anything but should we sit JJ? I mean he could get hurt as well.

JJ isn't hurt and needs as much PT as he can get before we get into the meat of our schedule.

Agree 100%. If Lawson or any other starting player is medically cleared to play, he should play. Lawson in particular needs the live action after missing all of last year.

JJ isn't hurt and needs as much PT as he can get before we get into the meat of our schedule.

My point: Carl isn't hurt either or he wouldn't be playing. Carl and everyone in the new defensive system need the playing time.

JJ needs this game to work on his faults from this past weekend--probably more than anyone else.

My point: Carl isn't hurt either or he wouldn't be playing. Carl and everyone in the new defensive system need the playing time.

We know what we have in Lawson and he played extremely well. JJ did not and needs the reps for timing and confidence. I say sit him and get him 110% for the corndogs.

We know what we have in Lawson and he played extremely well. JJ did not and needs the reps for timing and confidence. I say sit him and get him 110% for the corndogs.

He is 100% now, that is why he is playing. Our coaches are not that stupid, he is not

hurt, he is not injured, he is going to play.

I'm all in for playing JJ, but have to agree that we might want to consider letting Lawson and Matthews watch the game if there is any questions on their health for the LSwho game.

If there are questions, they probably won't play...

Just because we question it, doesn't mean the coaches are.

Archived